blackh2 is offline Associate Member

probation question????????

im on felony probation for poss of steroids , but im also on hrt with my doctor. i can be called in for a random drug test at anytime through my probation. if i have a script for test through my doctor. if he scripts me test cyp. if i take some sus 250 instead??? and can i also triple the doc's dose?????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's our life you can do what you want, but my suggestion is stay at HRT doses. I'm going to guess they'll be testing for gear, if they do a blood test and check your test levels, you'll be screwed

JohnnyB

ok then my next question. my doctor says my test levels rise and fall all the time which are causing me to have hypogondaism. i wouldnt think they would go to those extremes by checking levels in the blood, but im not sure on the testing procedure.

anyone have another answer???????????????????

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Ive never heard of them testing someone for gear while on probation. Got a friend on the same thing Felony Probation for steroids . He has never been tested.

Pay your probation fees, check in when they want you too, keep a descent job and they will leave you alone. All they want is there probation money anywayz.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal
    Ive never heard of them testing someone for gear while on probation. Got a friend on the same thing Felony Probation for steroids . He has never been tested.

Pay your probation fees, check in when they want you too, keep a descent job and they will leave you alone. All they want is there probation money anywayz.

and don't go to a meeting ripped, weighing 265lbs
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

probation

Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    im on felony probation for poss of steroids, but im also on hrt with my doctor. i can be called in for a random drug test at anytime through my probation. if i have a script for test through my doctor. if he scripts me test cyp. if i take some sus 250 instead??? and can i also triple the doc's dose?????

Been there done that. Most po's are told not to test for steroids because of the expense involved. I'm not saying they won't but with a script from your doctor I'd say you're safe.

thanks for the help bro's

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Piss tests generally won't show elevated testosterone levels ... they can but they would have to run a seperate test for a T/E ration - which I doubt they would. But fuk, who knows... your on probabtion for selling a controlled substance - not using AAS... and your currently also holding a legit subscription for testosterone use. So, I also doubt they will blood test you - but again, I don't know a hell of a lot about probation for selling a controlled substance... or probation at all for that matter.

But your biggest thing with a general piss test is what kind of metabolites are going into your urine. Testosterone won't produce anything abnormal because it is an endogenous hormone... however, if they were testing you for steroid use in your urine - testosterone deriatives like nandrolone would deffinitly show up... but not testosterone itself... cause it's a naturally occuring androgen.

Obviously the best thing to say here is to get through your probation and keep everything on the up and up...

great info. thanks for the help. actually im on probation for poss of steroids not selling, but i am going to have a script for test and i hope gh cause they were both very low and below normal

Thread Information