gettinthere is offline Associate Member

a little more info for you guys

Thanks so much for the advice to all who answered my last post. I'm trying hard to to be impatient about all this, but I have quickly learned two things; 1. Steroids are about the hardest drug to get your hands on, and 2. There is a hell of a lot more to all this than most people think. Having said that, I would love to hear more from you guys on a good first stack, and safe ways to get gear (i.e. no fake shit, no narcs). Several of you asked about my diet, workout, and sleep regimens. Well, I eat at a dining hall everyday, for most meals, and have a very balanced diet. As far as working out, I've slowed things down to a sort maintenance stage where I workout every group just once a week, high intensity, and have found that I am still making small gains every month. And number 3, I sleep like a damn log for about 9-10 hours every night. Please write back either through this post or through email to help me out with anything you think i may need to know. The most important thing to me right now is being able to get a variety of gear so I don't choose a poor cycle due to availability only.
    THANKS,
    Adam
    (hope this wasn't too long, I have a tendency to really explain everything out!)
    [email protected]

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Pm a mod is my suggestion youll have every scammer in the world after your money

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your eating in a dining hall everyday, I am assuming your in college. You may be a little young for juice....

Yea it's expensive, a good cycle with all the fixins (arimidex , clomid, milk thistle, jugs of protien) can run you a pretty penny, depending on who you know. Just save up bro and keep looking... you'll find what your looking for. Patience is the key here.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: a little more info for you guys

Originally posted by gettinthere
    Well, I eat at a dining hall everyday, for most meals, and have a very balanced diet. [/email]
    Adam,
    Please try to more specific about WHAT you are eating. I'm guessing here but if you're eating at a dining hall you're probably a student living on campus...am I right? Anyway, the first thing you have to do is get your eating in check. Unless your visiting the dining hall 6 times per day your are not eating properly. Also, I've never been to a dining hall that catered to a bodybuilders nutrtional needs. Not slamming it bro...if you're making wise eating choices from the menu...cool! Keep it up. But you would be better off spending your gear money on a mini fridge for your room and stocking it...we can help you with that. Please don't dismiss this...it's very important. Until you are eating and training properly you might as well be pissing in the Atlantic Ocean hoping to raise it two feet as do a cycle. We're here to help if you want it.

Also, since you left your e-mail address prepare to receive a whack of e-mails from guys offering to sell you gear. As soon as you get them DELETE THEM. Seriuosly don't even bother responding. If you need a good safe source, it takes time. You have to work, read, ask questions and educate yourself. The information is out there but you've got to go get...nobody will offer it to you.

Pete

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you haven't already, pm a mod like pureanger said....

Thread Information