bb868484 is offline Junior Member

OTC 5 Hour Steroid Movie

This might not be the right forum to post this in but, I was just wondering it anyone has seen the video hosted by Tom Platz where he interviews 6 of the top professional bodybuilders in the world. All of their identities were hidden except Lee Preist he just doesnt care.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    no but i wld sure like to... is there a link? or a place to buy it on dvd??

dtr98 is offline Member
    name and where can you find it??

Latimus is offline Banned
    Ya i want to see this

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    I woul`d like to see this too..

aco
    aco is offline Junior Member
    i wouldn't mind seeing this either, it sounds good

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ba bump ba bump

dtr98 is offline Member
    bb868484
    where are you?????

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    does it even exist?

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    i have it

Its really not worth it IMO

i paid $70
    Last edited by alwayson; 11-05-2005 at 12:14 PM.

yautja is offline Junior Member

yeah thats where i bought it from

i would pass

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    this for real ?? I'm an seriously going to watch this

alwayson, what kind of cycles are they doing ?

what the hell is a tape...lol 70 bucks for vhs tapes... i want it on dvd, and 70 bucks is a little steep...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    what the hell is a tape...lol 70 bucks for vhs tapes... i want it on dvd, and 70 bucks is a little steep...
    No kidding on that one bro. I am willing to shell out $15 max.

at least if it was on dvd i could make a couple copies and recoup some of the money back selling it to my friends....

big_C is offline Member
    69 bucks and 7 for shipping?? Holy crap thats alot for a vhs tape. I should buy a copy and burn cd's and sell them for 10 bucks. Who wants one?? Can anyone say copywrite infringement?? LOL!! Do you really think that these guys are using something different then us in there cycles?? I don't think so. Just higher doses, a perfect diet and time to LIVE in the gym, and get paid doing it!! The pro's don't have a "secret" compound that no one knows about. But i would watch it for free, or even dish out 20 bucks to buy it, not 76 bucks.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    76 bucks is my gym membership for 2 months as wll as my turbo teas for a month...ill pass.but if anyone wnats to buy it, tape it then sell it to me for a discounted price i will be happy.ha

yea I split it with my roomate so it wasnt that bad. It comes with a dialog book that follows all 6 of the bodybuilders. I swear the first guy I Coleman. I can just tell by some of the words he uses because he talks the same way in his second Unbeleivable movie. He says Nolvadex is crap and lowers the effects of GH. He said he takes Teslac and HCG for PCT. Every single one of them dont really take the ridiculous amount that I thought that they would. Bodybuilder #1 who I swear is Ron takes about a total of 1500 mg a week of combinded steroids plus GH. And he takes Insulin during the loading phase before a contest. I really do think it worth the money they give exact dosage and the amounts they take. Most just stick with the more Anabolic drugs. They all use Winstrol , Primobolan , Anadrol , Deca and some of the other stuff varies. And they just use moderate amounts thats the thing that gets me. But I think the video is the shit. Especially when Preist just shows his face like he doesnt give a shit. Levrone, Titus are two of the other bodybuilders. You can kinda make out their faces.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bb868484
    yea I split it with my roomate so it wasnt that bad. It comes with a dialog book that follows all 6 of the bodybuilders. I swear the first guy I Coleman. I can just tell by some of the words he uses because he talks the same way in his second Unbeleivable movie. He says Nolvadex is crap and lowers the effects of GH. He said he takes Teslac and HCG for PCT. Every single one of them dont really take the ridiculous amount that I thought that they would. Bodybuilder #1 who I swear is Ron takes about a total of 1500 mg a week of combinded steroids plus GH. And he takes Insulin during the loading phase before a contest. I really do think it worth the money they give exact dosage and the amounts they take. Most just stick with the more Anabolic drugs. They all use Winstrol, Primobolan, Anadrol, Deca and some of the other stuff varies. And they just use moderate amounts thats the thing that gets me. But I think the video is the shit. Especially when Preist just shows his face like he doesnt give a shit. Levrone, Titus are two of the other bodybuilders. You can kinda make out their faces.

Hey since you have seen it how about saving me and others some money and going over the video for us so we dont have to shell out 70bucks!.....what were some other dosages and other things covered?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I recall seeing this video for sale a while ago. Never bought it cause quite frankly I don't give a shit about how much or what alll the pros are taking.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I recall seeing this video for sale a while ago. Never bought it cause quite frankly I don't give a shit about how much or what alll the pros are taking.

i feel ya on that one

if they are even telin the truth

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I think it would be interested to hear what they have to say, however it isn't $80 USD interesting...

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    guys its not the gear that makes them huge its all the supplements that their pics are next to like cell tech. DUH lol

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    guys its not the gear that makes them huge its all the supplements that their pics are next to like cell tech. DUH lol
    For future reference, this joke is no longer funny. In fact, it wasn't funny the first 100,000 times everyone has heard it...

wow chill man and add another notch to the belt cuz that makes 100,001 for you :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    wow chill man and add another notch to the belt cuz that makes 100,001 for you :P
    I had tried to add the little smiley face. Sorry, I'll add that now so you can tell I was jokin' wit'cha! <-- Little Smiley Face

Joey2ness is offline Member
    anyone watch the movie

do the pros use HCg to prevent testicle shrinkage or do they just let there testicles atrophy

man no offense but who's to say that what is said in the movie is actualy factual? in all reality the only ones that know what the pros take are themselves.....dont buy into a 70$ movie just so they can say "i use test and deca " lol NO SH*T but we all know theres more to it than that

I dont know what to say but I think they were being honest. Bodybuilder #1 says he spends about 15gs for precontest which is like 16 weeks. But idk. Preist doesnt even run test. Just deca , winstrol , primo, drol, and a lil gh. I honestly think that some or most of those guys are just genetically gifted. When it comes to getting that big its got a lot to do with it. But a lil test never hurt!

im surprised what lee can do on 400mg per week

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    hey if one of you guys have it why don't you convert it to MPG or AVI, and then make it into a torrent and we can all grab it? If you don't know how to do that i can tell you how.

bump for converting it to mpg or avi

Thread Information