leansauce is offline Associate Member

Question proposed cycle NPP help

hows this cycle look so far?

weeks
    1-7 Test cypionate 300mg
    2-8 Nandrolone Phenylprop 350mg
    8-10 Omnadren 300mg
    9-12 Winny 50mg

Pct is already good with clomid nolva clen and hcg weeks 11 and 12 at 500iu eod

How do you feel about my running omnadren at the end of the cycle instead of continuing the test cypionate? and how do you inject NPP ed, eod or what?
    also ive heard different opinions but how long do you think i should wait after my last shot of omnadren to start pct?
    thanks for your help yalllllllllllll

Whats your purpose of switching from cyp to omnas?? IMO you should run one or the other for a minimum of 10wks.

I like to inject my NPP ED but I cycle prop along with it. Half-life of the PP ester is slightly longer than prop...4-5 days....omnas should be shot EOD so you could shoot it along side 'em.

purpose of omnas is similar to running prop after a long ester test becuz omna has a longest ester halflife of 5 days unlike sustanon wit test decanoate in it

Smiley619 is offline Member
    cycle looks like it needs work! run either one or the other test for 10-12 weeks.run the npp longer.as well as the winny.and if you wanna run a different test at the end run prop,then pct starts few days after that. as oppose to waiting 1-2 weeks. you are also going to want to run your test higher thenthe npp, to avoid problems.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Hey ... all other things being equal ... why not run the phenylprop ester of testosterone along with the nandrolone version of it. Why not have identical half lives to work with?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    that would be a good idea, cause he is working with a lot of diff stuff with that cycle

yea that is an interesting point

TestPP/NPP....shoot E3D.....run it 10-12wks.

how about test enan 12 weeks and npp 11 with winny for the last 5 weeks before pct do you really think the prop ester will make the cycle that much better than if i run enan instead becus i can only get brit dragon prop which has a 5%BA and causes me to get mad sore getting in the way of my workouts

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    how about test enan 12 weeks and npp 11 with winny for the last 5 weeks before pct do you really think the prop ester will make the cycle that much better than if i run enan instead becus i can only get brit dragon prop which has a 5%BA and causes me to get mad sore getting in the way of my workouts
    Thats fine, but you can run the NPP up to 4-5 days before staring PCT.....you don't need to stop it 3wks before as you would nan.deca . Remember that NPP needs to be injected E3D.

ok i got the e3d noted for sure, so your recommending running the NPP like any other short acting ester instead of like decanoate durabolin ? question is if i run the NPP for 13 or 14 weeks and the test for only 12 will i experience sexual sides those last two weeks or will the test that is still in my system be enough to keep me good in the sack? im really concerned about this becuz my last cycle i ran deca and only ran test prop the last half of the cycle which was a big mistake since i began telling my gf that i didnt want to have sex with her and other weird shit that a guy should never say in his life, i thought if the deca had not fully kicked in i would not experience the sides WRONG DONT DO IT!

i wish i could get testpp but problem is locating it which i am unable to do , i can get pretty much any other kind of test tho, but prop was rather painful so i am under the impression enanthate would be the next closest ester to phenylprop is this correct?

Thread Information