GoinAllThaWay08 is offline New Member

Question Anadrol at the end?

Right now im on a 10 week cycle of

500mg/week-sustanon
    250mg/week-winny

this is all for football and i thought my cycle was gonna be ok n good but then i saw this linebacker yesterday who was 230 and im 200 so i want about 15 more... ne ways to the point....what do yall think about running anadrol the last 2 weeks of my cycle with winny and test? would it be a waste and would i keep most of my gains if i do proper PCT???

GoinAllThaWay08 is offline New Member

Thumbs down

WOW thnx for the help

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    relax. do you want an answer w/in the first hour of your post? The youth have completely lost the virtue of patience it seems.

anyway, IMHO, I wouldn't run drols at the end of that cycle(didn't look like a great cycle to begin with). Drols will give you strength, but the weight will be mostly h2o weight.

this is for football? what division? I hope you're not in HS. besides, size is not as important that strength. A lot of it's mental.

Latimus is offline Banned
    are you injecting the winny? because if not thats a lot of liver toxicity if you are going to run anadrol with it..

The problem with the anadrol at the end is you wont be able to try and solidify the gains

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dude , winny is toxic wether its injected or taken oraly its stil a 17 alk , compound.and drol is 17 alk . majorly toxic also.... now drol at the end is bad idea ,for one it will be harder to recover, it will be all water weight which u will loose and it will affect ur performance .kils ur cardio. save it for next time.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Two 17aa compounds in one cycle may be harsh on your liver. Am I to understand that you are running winny for 10 weeks?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    bro if i did my math right u just turned 20 and in my opinion u should wait maybe 2-4 more yrs b4 experimenting with aas.... do some hardcore research first bro, taht cycle alone shows how inexperience and no research will **** ur body up....

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GoinAllThaWay08
    Right now im on a 10 week cycle of

500mg/week-sustanon
    250mg/week-winny

this is all for football and i thought my cycle was gonna be ok n good but then i saw this linebacker yesterday who was 230 and im 200 so i want about 15 more... ne ways to the point....what do yall think about running anadrol the last 2 weeks of my cycle with winny and test? would it be a waste and would i keep most of my gains if i do proper PCT???
    Your cycle sucks. You should be injecting winstrol 50mg/day so that would be 350mg/week. Sustanon should be EOD injects and I would prefer more than 500mg/wk. You shouldnt run winstrol depot longer than 6 weeks or winstrol tabs longer than 4 weeks. Either way winstrol is going to mess up your choleterol, liver, and joints.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    And to answer your question--no, dont run abombs at end.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    are you injecting the winny? because if not thats a lot of liver toxicity if you are going to run anadrol with it..

The problem with the anadrol at the end is you wont be able to try and solidify the gains
    injecting or not..it is still 17aa

Thread Information