vein-x is offline Associate Member

Clenbuterol Experiences

I won't be running Clen for a while, I've yet to start my winter bulker. I'm just asking for a couple opinions/experiences on uses for Clen for cutting. Does it have to be stack with other things to work? I know it's an anti-catbolic as well, but I just bought it along with my cycle if I need it later.

Should I use it during PCT because of it's anti-catabolic properties? That doesn't seem like a bad idea, but what do you guys think? Just give me some experiences you've had or some suggested uses for either cutting, or possibly incorporating it into my PCT to keep some mass.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    To answer some of your questions. You don't HAVE to stack it with other things, except unless you consider stacking it with benadryl every 3rd week. Some people like to use it in their pct. I think they mainly use it to minimize fat loss since their body won't be in as anabolic of a state anymore. If it works for you then I'd say theres no harm in running it in pct.

Now for my own experience with it. I really don't think I'll be using it again. I researched it for months, ran it according to all of the advice, and I have to say I really didn't see anything that amazing about it. Personally I prefer an eca stack or an eca/y stack as I'm taking now. At least with this I get physical and mental energy from being "wired." In my opinion the best thing clen has going for it is that it stays in your system all the time. A properly dosed eca can come close to this, but you will still run low while sleeping. But like I said, for me personally, I just didn't see anything spectacular about it to justify the sides.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    same here in regards to the clen .i would use it in pct strictly for the anticatabolic effects in pct.but thats just me.you have to try it it for yourself and draw your own conclusions

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    To answer some of your questions. You don't HAVE to stack it with other things, except unless you consider stacking it with benadryl every 3rd week. Some people like to use it in their pct. I think they mainly use it to minimize fat loss since their body won't be in as anabolic of a state anymore. If it works for you then I'd say theres no harm in running it in pct.

Now for my own experience with it. I really don't think I'll be using it again. I researched it for months, ran it according to all of the advice, and I have to say I really didn't see anything that amazing about it. Personally I prefer an eca stack or an eca/y stack as I'm taking now. At least with this I get physical and mental energy from being "wired." In my opinion the best thing clen has going for it is that it stays in your system all the time. A properly dosed eca can come close to this, but you will still run low while sleeping. But like I said, for me personally, I just didn't see anything spectacular about it to justify the sides.
    Wow, great info bro! Thanks for taking the time to post. If I was considering it DURING PCT (to minimize muscle breakdown) any idea on a suggested dose?

Thanks again for posting, and keep 'em coming boys.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Clen for PCT is great...like ed said...helps burn up some of that fat you will put on from the cal surplus without as much anabolics...and it helps keep muscle...i run it for PCT..works great...also keeps you motivated and keeps me from being depressed while coming off..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I second that.. Im also cutting while PCT:ing which is against what plp recommend but so far have kept most of gains.. and gonna do that until I strat to notice a slump in the gym.. ne1 else experience withthis?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    what doses of clen should be used for PCT ? at last i got some use for the tons of clen i got

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    clen is funny stuff. I used it during PCT, and got cramps all over my body - Not Funny!-
    but the use of taurine cured it. Drink loads of water (3 to 4L) and take loads of taurine.
    It works like a charm, but you need to raise the dosage per day. Let say you got 0.02mg pills, you start with 2, nex day 3 and up to max 8 pills per day, or the level that you cannot take the sides any more :P

also a good read (thanks to Hooker) Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    clen is funny stuff. I used it during PCT, and got cramps all over my body - Not Funny!-
    but the use of taurine cured it. Drink loads of water (3 to 4L) and take loads of taurine.
    It works like a charm, but you need to raise the dosage per day. Let say you got 0.02mg pills, you start with 2, nex day 3 and up to max 8 pills per day, or the level that you cannot take the sides any more :P

also a good read (thanks to Hooker) Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol
    Good advice. Also you might have unusual sides. For me I was up at 100mcg pretty quickly with no shakes or anything, but one day I just started having chest pains, so I discontinued use of everything for a few. I tried to narrow down what the culprit was by slowly adding compounds back and ramping up dosages to see if I could recreate the effect but I couldn't. I eventually ran clen at about 120 mcg for about 6 weeks, but stopped because I would get headaches and felt very lethargic during the day. I would check my blood pressure regularly, and I was on taurine, potassium, other supps and drank 1-2 gallons a day so none of these were the culprit. I just think clen didn't agree with me, you might have different results.

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    i love clen although i have a high tolerance to it..and i feel it only works for like 2-3 weeks until my receptors wear out.

i usually run 40mcg first couple of days, increasin one pump daily until i reach 140mcg...stay on that for 1 week then subside..wait two weeks and do it again.

i alwasy drop fat and harden up

Thread Information