dr_skier is offline Associate Member

GAINING WEIGHT TOO FAST - Help!!!

Ok guys, I have put on over 15lbs in 13 days.. This is too much to fast IMO, I was going for lean quality steady gains here... My diet is pretty clean and so I'm guessing it's mostly bloat and not fat...I will post my current cycle and revisions to it for the second half. I am consuming only marginally more calories and still doing cardio 30-45 mins 4x/ week, i'm also running 1mg arimidex ED and STILL i bloated up nicely...
    here is my cycle:

Wk 1-14 Test E 750/wk
    Wk 1-8 Tren E 500/wk
    Wk 1-6 T3 50mcg/day
    Wk 1-3 Test Prop 75ed/Tren A 75ed/Masteron Ed (pre blend)
    Wk 1-6 Tbol @ 60mg/ED
    Wk 8 1000iu HCG 5 days
    Wk 12-16 masteron 100mg/ed
    Wk 12-16 Var 60/ed
    Wk 1-PCT 1mg Arimidex /eod
    PCT – Jentic’s PCT (from elite)

This is the revised second half of the cycle, i lowered the test to stop the bloat and cut up.

Wk 8-16 Test E 250/wk
    Wk 8-16 Primo 800/wk
    Wk 8 1000iu HCG 5 days
    Wk 12-16 masteron 100mg/ed
    Wk 10-16 Var 60/ed
    Wk 10-16 proviron 50/ed
    Wk 1-PCT 1mg Arimidex /eod
    PCT – Jentic’s PCT (from elite)
    IGF-1 wk 16-20

I'm thinking I'll drop the OT here at week 4 and that might help.... I really just wanted some nice lean gains... I'm also going to in week six throw in proviron, dnp , clen to cut fat mid cycle before a week holiday. ( i'm on only long acting stuff at that time and planed my cycle carefully)... Please help guys, i need some comments from some vets and experienced bros out there.... and i'm sure some of you must want to beat me with a bat when i complain about gaining weight.... Sorry ecto's i'm an endo, i'll trade you my stubberon love handles for your lightning metabolism any day.... THANKS GUYS

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Thats one seriouse cycle!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Why would you run tren e for only 8 weeks? I could understand tren a....

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    get ready for stretch marks galore

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    tbol is giving you the bloat. test 750 per week is a LOT. HCG can give you some bloat also.
    Also, only put HCG in from the middle. at the start it has no use.

But what did you expect.. with that much test and tren ... you won't gain a little, you gain massive!
    I guess you need to worry ablout stretch marks.....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    DAMN, thats one hell of a cycle for a 21 year old. If all you wanted was "nice lean gains" you could have run a much simpler cycle. But since youve started already, dont worry about gaining weight too fast. Just make the best out of this cycle or you'll regret it later on.

Exclamation

The Tren E is actually being ran for eight weeks, the hcg is only in week 8 for 5 days at 1000iu ed..... And don't worry guys I will make the best out of this cycle, i'm hoping I will get some nice results from this. Any word on the bloat? fhorst, why is the tbol giving me the bloat? I thought it doesn't armoatise. Any other comments are welcome

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i would not lower my test from 750-250 in the middle of it...your blood levels would have just gotton stable...

try letro for the bloat instead of armidex....

and it's probably the tbol which i'm assuming is dbol which DOES aromatize. <-- that's where the bloat is coming from IMO, esp. @ 60mg....and for 6 weeks? i would just go for about 4 and maybe save the other 2 weeks worth for when you plataeu, or for next cycle...

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Oral Turinabol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone)
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

The T Bol itself should not giving you the bload, but in your whole combination it will.
    as the Tbol and the tren are the only things now working (test is long time ester).........

Or you are responding extremly well to the tren and have a 15 lbs solid muscle mass

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    Theres no need to run so many compounds in one cycle....your receptors are going to be burnt by the time you finish this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Oral Turinabol (Chlordehydromethyltestosterone)
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

The T Bol itself should not giving you the bload, but in your whole combination it will.
    as the Tbol and the tren are the only things now working (test is long time ester).........

Or you are responding extremly well to the tren and have a 15 lbs solid muscle mass
    I dont see how the tren could be working right now and the test not be...since the tren is enanthate just like the test...

Lunacy is offline Member
    Be happy with your gains, you jumped on juice and now you are complaining that your getting to big??? Well, look at all the compounds you are taking. This doesnt sound like a problem, imo.

I guess it isn't a "problem"... what i'll do is drop the tbol to 4 weeks, keep in mind guys i jumped start the enathate's with prop/ace for 3 weeks..... perhaps i'll just drop the test to 500 then mid cycle..... i dont know much about receptors being burnt out and what not but I *think* the hcg and dnp mid cycle should help clear out my receptors for the second half of my cycle.... letro eh?... what about proviron with arimidex 50ed and 1mg ed respectivley?.... THanks everyone!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    thats one serious cycle bro...

just looking at that gets me confused

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I dont see how the tren could be working right now and the test not be...since the tren is enanthate just like the test...
    From the profile: (again thanks to Hooker)

The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the trenbolone molecule. It has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended. The acetate ester provides a rapid and high concentration of the hormone which is beneficial to those seeking quick gains, coupled with a rapid clearing time the acetate ester can be discontinued on the onset of adverse side effects.

I guess that explains all?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    watch your liver, kidneys and bp with that cycle bro, it wudve been better to run higher doses of fewer compounds, rather than the way your are doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    From the profile: (again thanks to Hooker)

The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the trenbolone molecule. It has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended. The acetate ester provides a rapid and high concentration of the hormone which is beneficial to those seeking quick gains, coupled with a rapid clearing time the acetate ester can be discontinued on the onset of adverse side effects.

I guess that explains all?
    No...it doesnt. I realize the ACETATE ester is a 2-3 day ester but he didnt say the ACETATE ester he said the ENANTHATE ester...

patriot37 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

at 21, if that is how old you are that is way to much man. Better diet and harder training is what's needed. What do you think is going to happen when you take so much? Your receptors will be junk no matter what you take with it with that much aas. After this, what type of cycle could you do. You will just need more and more to get the same result. To each his own but I am 25 and just know starting to stack multiple AAS, I would suggest you wait a couple of years at this pace your liver will be swiss cheese. With all this gear good luck when you get off this cycle. Getting huge takes time better to do it sensibly than do it all in one shot. Your putting yourself at risk for injury as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    No...it doesnt. I realize the ACETATE ester is a 2-3 day ester but he didnt say the ACETATE ester he said the ENANTHATE ester...
    yes. you are right.

in that case he is gaining 15lbs only by the D-bol........ so +/- 80% water retention?

Thread Information