tod682 is offline Associate Member

self gyno test information

found this at http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/steroids4.php

It is important for all males, regardless of whether or not they are using anabolic steroids , to be aware of the potential onset of gynecomastia . A self-administered test is an effective way to detect the onset of male breast development early enough to be treated by a physician. The self-test works best in the supine (lying on back) position with palpation (examining by touching) from the periphery (chest edge ) to the areola (male nipple). Gynecomastia is diagnosed by finding subareolar breast tissue of 2 cm in diameter or greater.

i found about 1/4 to 3/8 inch of tissue but it feels like muscle tissue more than anything, no soreness or itchy nipples

anyone try one of these before? or have anything useful to tell me

mtown is offline Junior Member
    had mine cut out. if you think you have it, you probably do. mine wasnt real bad, but i could feel it, and knew i had it.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    one bottle of letro from ar hooked me up, i injested it and also rubbed a tad on each nipple ed for about a month... it reversed some very minor titty lumps I had been carrying for years...

if you think you have it, if you have fisheye nipples, puffy nipples, lumps behind them or full blown man boobs... well that mean you have gyno at least to a small degree...

eh ok, what if im about 15% bf how do i tell the difference between a lil etra fat on the chest and gyno?
    Last edited by tod682; 11-07-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    one bottle of letro from ar hooked me up, i injested it and also rubbed a tad on each nipple ed for about a month... it reversed some very minor titty lumps I had been carrying for years...

if you think you have it, if you have fisheye nipples, puffy nipples, lumps behind them or full blown man boobs... well that mean you have gyno at least to a small degree...

probably gonna grab some letro , btw what is fish eye nipples?

ecstacy-_- is offline New Member
    if the nipple is always pointed does that mean you have it?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    pretty scary stuff about the cardiovascular affects in that article, wonder how true it is

Thread Information