Skull Mason is offline Junior Member

what dr told me about winny/hair loss...

I did a cycle of winny for about 6 weeks. I began to notice my hairline thinning a bit, like some of the hairs at the hairline were shorter and kinda scraggly compared to the rest of my hair which is pretty long. I have lots of hair that is very thick, whic allowed me to notice the thinning quite easily. I explained to him that it was the winny. He believes I was not on the cycle long enough for winny to affect my hair. I was in a real bad car accident 9 months ago and was almost killed, and he says that the hair is sometimes affected by serious trauma and that it takes about 9 months to show up in the hair. He believes it will grow back. He also took steroids . My grandfather had a good amount of hair and my father had a little receeding nothing major, I think normal I suppose. So is the doc right about my accident being the culprit or am i right that its the winny?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    depending on how dht sensitive you are, it is probably the winny as winny has one of the highest conversions to dht of any steroid

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm. doc knows best right?!?! hahah, that's funny!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Don't kid yourself - It'll be the winny - I normally start to notice hairloss within a few weeks of starting a cycle.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Remember bro. It does not matter how much hair your father or grandfather have. The gene comes from your mom. So take a close look at the males on your mothers side. Her father, brothers etc...

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    I think if your going to lose your hair your going to lose your hair, winny might make you lose it faster , but neverless you'll lose your hair, and that's why you should have a wicked body, then you can by a wig

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    Remember bro. It does not matter how much hair your father or grandfather have. The gene comes from your mom. So take a close look at the males on your mothers side. Her father, brothers etc...
    oh yeah I forgot . Its pretty much the same on my mothers side though. She has 4 brothers all who have hair, probably more so than my dads side. A little receeding but more or less normal. ANyone had success with permanent regrowth using monoxidil or do you have to continually use it?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull Mason
    oh yeah I forgot . Its pretty much the same on my mothers side though. She has 4 brothers all who have hair, probably more so than my dads side. A little receeding but more or less normal. ANyone had success with permanent regrowth using monoxidil or do you have to continually use it?
    Was it a winny only cycle? Steroids will only speed up hairloss for those with genetics for balding!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Winny has no conversion to DHT...its actually a DHT derivative so its basically hairloss in a pill if youre prone to it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny, drol, tren , etc can all make you baldy a lot sooner than you like.

icedudez is offline Member
    is dbol bad for hair loss???

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Hmm, I wonder if it was the pure DHT you were taking, or..... a car accident.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    is dbol bad for hair loss???
    Yes, dbol is another Jack Nicholas drug.

Thread Information