WANNABRIPPED is offline New Member

Talking Dnp In Laymans Terms

Can anyone please give me the correct way to get my body ready for a DNP cycle, i read many threads on it but all the terms jsut confuse the **** outta me. I would truly apprecite it. I have 100x200mg caps coming in soon. I know all about the carbs=sweating and such but all the stuff before the cycle like depleting of carbs confused the hell out of me. If anyone can simplify it into laymans terms it would be great. Ill keep you all posted on when i start my DNP cycle, 12 day cycle

Nobody knows how to explain this to me in simple terms? come on fellas. I know some of you guys know.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    bump!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    Nobody knows how to explain this to me in simple terms? come on fellas. I know some of you guys know.
    i hate to say it because i get annoyed when people say it but if you are confused about dnp then you need to research more. i hope the carb depletion is the only thing that you are confused about. i've tried it both way by carb depleting and not carb depleting and noticed very little difference. when i carbed down the fat loss started a little sooner. i believe standard protocol is 2 days of carbing down under 100grams and then a big carb up meal and to shoot for 600grams and then when finished with that meal take your first dose. that may not be 100% accurate but i'm to lazy to go find the source of that info.

Arite that clears up the carb section for me thanks man, what was your cycle like, how many days were u on it for and how much did u lose? Were you happy? im planning on takin my dose at nigh so i sweat at night rather then in class during the day. what do u think

Arite that clears up the carb section for me thanks man, what was your cycle like, how many days were u on it for and how much did u lose? Were you happy? im planning on takin my dose at nigh so i sweat at night rather then in class during the day. what do u think
    i've ran dnp twice. the first time i lost 15 lbs i think in 13 days. days 1-5 200mg, 6-7 400mg, 8-13 600mg. 2nd time days 1-6 600mg, 7-8 800mg, lost something like 8 or 9 pounds. the second time i carb depleted and didn't notice much difference. i was pretty happy with the weight loss results especially since i dropped down to around 9-10% bodyfat right before spring break. i am concerned about my vision though. my vision is the same right now but my eyes turned yellow while on dnp which you'll probably find out too, and it never totally went away. i don't think that is a good sign for things to come. i never really sweated all that much. i didn't notice heat until 600mg and 800mg i felt like i was in a sauna for those 2 days.

Would you recommend DNP as a quick cycle for fat loss for me. It appealed to me because im on a tight time scheduale and its aboue a two week cycle and everyone has had some good results that i can see of.

Would you recommend DNP as a quick cycle for fat loss for me. It appealed to me because im on a tight time scheduale and its aboue a two week cycle and everyone has had some good results that i can see of.
    i wouldn't suggest to anyone to take dnp as its very dangerous but for your time restrictions i would say it will help you accomplish what your after. why are you on a tight time schedule?

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    I did DNP and would never do it again. I can't stress to you how bad I felt and I never went above 400mg. I ended up giving the rest of it away, I didn't even want it in my house I hate it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i wouldn't suggest to anyone to take dnp as its very dangerous but for your time restrictions i would say it will help you accomplish what your after. why are you on a tight time schedule?
    Im on a time scheduale cuz im gunna be goin on vacation in about 3 weeks and need to lose the 10 extra pounds

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro...be sure to post a journal of your results...maybe with some pics.

BTW. Spoon saw some pretty good results and posted a complete journal along with how he took it. Might want to check it out.

Good luck!

-LL

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    In layman's terms like you wanted: don't use it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Im on a time scheduale cuz im gunna be goin on vacation in about 3 weeks and need to lose the 10 extra pounds
    Everyone wants to big massive and/or ripped in record time, but it really isn't possible. You will just need to forget your "tight time schedule" as that is crap anyway. It's amazing what some cardio, a very strict diet, and clen can do. You can at least lose a couple pounds in 3 weeks time with that if not more.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    3 weeks is plenty to drop 10 pounds!dont know much about dnp but, i know i will never lose it based upon what others say.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneLifter
    Good luck bro...be sure to post a journal of your results...maybe with some pics.

BTW. Spoon saw some pretty good results and posted a complete journal along with how he took it. Might want to check it out.

Good luck!

-LL
    that what i based my dnp cycle off of. his and info that sv-1 had suggested.

i think you could definetely accomplish that. remember if you are going to be drinking that it takes several days after you stop the dnp before it'll clear your system. i've always waited a week after i got off dnp just to make sure.

CSK
    CSK is offline New Member
    Depleting your body of carbs confuses you?... Are you sure you're ready for DNP ?

Darkness is offline Member
    I've ran DNP before, no sides besides sweats and feeling hot all the motha F'n time but lost some good hard to lose fat. Check Hooker's profile on it.

goose is offline Banned
    I hear there is two different forms of DNP or types, a more potent crystal form? Would be great to hear from people who are Familiar with both.

goose4....

Thread Information