tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

NATURAL "Test" level....after juice????

Question: "Does your natural Test level decrease to a level that was lower than prior to doing "Juice?"

Let say...my natural test level is 800 and on the high end of the range for my age of 42. Now...i decide to do....2-400 mg of Test...and some PCT...all this over a period of 8-12 wks. I've been reading post's and articles...that your natural Test level...never equals your original level....even after PCT....IS THIS TRUE?

"Constructive dialog is great appreciated!"

Thnks
    Last edited by tcw; 11-07-2005 at 11:17 PM.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    really depends on a number of things= your age, duration of cycle , level befor you started juice and what kinds you were taking

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    sorry i totally missed the bottom portion of your post

Latimus is offline Banned
    I believe the average male produces about 70mgs of test a week. I am sure this range will very but i dont believe you produce less.....I could however see problems if teenagers were to start taking anabolics/androgenics because the HPTA and LH axis arent completely done growing/matured so shutting them down at an early age could reduce potential in natural test production.

tcw
    Thnks Lat....

But does that mean...that your level remains about the same AFTER your cycle and pct??
    Last edited by tcw; 11-08-2005 at 06:26 AM.

tcw
    Lat

Also you mentioned 70mgs as a point of reference.....and lets say i do 200mg of propinate per week....does that mean doing test will rise cause your level to rise to about aprx 200 points (taking into account that your natural test level will drop accordingly) per blood test?

thnks for the input!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    Question: "Does your natural Test level decrease to a level that was lower than prior to doing "Juice?"

Let say...my natural test level is 800 and on the high end of the range for my age of 42. Now...i decide to do....2-400 mg of Test...and some PCT...all this over a period of 8-12 wks. I've been reading post's and articles...that your natural Test level...never equals your original level....even after PCT....IS THIS TRUE?

"Constructive dialog is great appreciated!"

Thnks
    My Ross radar just went off...

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

Huh???

tut
    tut is offline New Member
    Hard to say...your natural test level would obviously be reduced in compensation for the external. Your Estrogen levels will increase...causing your natural test to increase but not too much. ANSWER: All depends! Each person is different. Only way to find out is...Blood work before and after.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

LMAO

Waiting for him to pop in with some study done on five year olds that hardly relates and bashes test

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Some say their post PCT test levels are even higher than before the cycle. It all depends on your body and time. A bloodtest is the only way to know.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by tut
    Hard to say...your natural test level would obviously be reduced in compensation for the external. Your Estrogen levels will increase...causing your natural test to increase but not too much. ANSWER: All depends! Each person is different. Only way to find out is...Blood work before and after.
    An increase in estrogen translates to a DECREASE in test.

Thread Information