Thread: Stanozol

wx1453 is offline New Member

Stanozol

I was recently in Asia (India) and the last day found out I cold buy Menabol/Stanozol (Winny) at any local drug store. I cleaned out the three near my hotel, and was refused by only one. Sadly it seems in India you can only get it in 2mg. So my total haul is only 240mg, 480 pills. Which from what I have read here seems useless?

Is there anything I can do with this limited amount or should I just wait and gather more? I don't wish to get too big. I don't wanna buy all new cloths, just look better out of the ones I have. I am fairly fit already; 43c 32w 6'1 180lb.

Lastly it seems I'd need PCT even with just Winny, is there anything I can get stateside OTC (such as oxo-6) that is worth a damn? Or am I best grabbing something next time I am overseas?

Oh! One more thing. I travel alot for work, what are good place to pick stuff up? I heard you can buy gear in Spain, true? I already pick up absinthe when there, just add more to the list!

Lift05 is offline Member
    mexico is good for gear. Run some test with the winny

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by wx1453
    I was recently in Asia (India) and the last day found out I cold buy Menabol/Stanozol (Winny) at any local drug store. I cleaned out the three near my hotel, and was refused by only one. Sadly it seems in India you can only get it in 2mg. So my total haul is only 240mg, 480 pills. Which from what I have read here seems useless?

Is there anything I can do with this limited amount or should I just wait and gather more? I don't wish to get too big. I don't wanna buy all new cloths, just look better out of the ones I have. I am fairly fit already; 43c 32w 6'1 180lb.

Lastly it seems I'd need PCT even with just Winny, is there anything I can get stateside OTC (such as oxo-6) that is worth a damn? Or am I best grabbing something next time I am overseas?

Oh! One more thing. I travel alot for work, what are good place to pick stuff up? I heard you can buy gear in Spain, true? I already pick up absinthe when there, just add more to the list!
    Run some Prop or EQ with it..

Thread Information