MadKlown187 is offline New Member

Cutting BF% as fast as possible.

So im 19 years old 6'1 255. about 25%-25% body fat... 198lbs of lean muscle.. trying to get to 205 of lean muscle and 10-11% body fat. My diet is pretty good now. i work out about 4-5 days a week and do about 20-30 mincardio after each workout.

I want tod rop the Body fat as quick as pissible... actual weight is not a issue.. just BF.. i want to get ******. I know if i follow my plan of eating good and working out it will come in time.. but im not patient. And ye si know steroids are not a mircle drug and all of a suddon gonna give me results.. but it will speed up the Proccess. I have been looking into Winstrol for cutting.

Is there any other steroid .. or suppliment thats good for cutting?... or maybe anything i should take WITH winstrol? i do plan to take the Pill if i take it.
    Yes i know its more harsh on the liver, But i only plan to take it for a cycle or 2, and seeing as how my liver is sitll young ims ure i will be fine for short term use.

Again any advice on other supps to take along side winstrol or any other ideas would be appreciated.

BadNewsBerto is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, im no expert, but i have used eca stack with great results in the past...i went from 215 to 184 in 6 months...and my diet wasnt 100%on all the time.

stay away from the AAS for a while, get diet nailed and up your cardio..

How to make ECA stack:

25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 325 mg asperine take it 2-3x a day

hope that helps brother...
    good luck
    Last edited by BadNewsBerto; 06-24-2009 at 06:05 PM.

oh yea, if u post your diet in the diet forum...those guys can do wonders...worked for me.. give ita try

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Actually THE fastest way is all cardio and diet and dialing it in better. It has little to do with the drugs you put in your body. Having a "pretty good" diet will not get you the results you want as fast as you like and adding a drug on top of it is not what you need to do.

At your age its best to do it the old fashion way with hard work and learning your body better

Also most advocate a cycle of test as the base in order to avoid certain side effects that come along with the drugs which means you'll be injecting along side poppin winstrol pills.

List your current training and diet

And I'd go with the ECA stack before putting a anabolic in your body that you understand very little about

catfish is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsBerto View Post
    hey bro, im no expert, but i have used eca stack with great results in the past...i went from 215 to 184 in 6 months...and my diet wasnt 100%on all the time.

stay away from the AAS for a while, get diet nailed and up your cardio..

How to make ECA stack:

25 mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffeine and 325 mg asperine

hope that helps brother...
    good luck
    How did you do your ECA stack? Are those mg's total of stack?week?day?

per stack

take that combo 2-3 times a day

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Start out with:

1) 45 minutes of pre breakfast cardio (on empty stomach) EVERYDAY

2) Lift 5 days a week at a high intensity

3) Do 20-30 minutes of Cardio after every workout (lifting)

4) If you are not lifting do 45 mins more cardio in the afternoon

Also get your diet on POINT!!! you can do all the cardio and lifting in the world and if your diet is horrible you will not see any real gains and having a really on point diet will TREMENDOUSLY aid in your gains..........

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Start out with:

1) 45 minutes of pre breakfast cardio (on empty stomach) EVERYDAY

2) Lift 5 days a week at a high intensity

3) Do 20-30 minutes of Cardio after every workout (lifting)

4) If you are not lifting do 45 mins more cardio in the afternoon

Also get your diet on POINT!!! you can do all the cardio and lifting in the world and if your diet is horrible you will not see any real gains and having a really on point diet will TREMENDOUSLY aid in your gains..........
    great advice^^^...except id be carefull with the pwo cardio... you may begin to catabolize some muscle after an intense session with the iron...maybe try and just go for a brisk walk later in the afternoon on training days

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    great advice^^^...except id be carefull with the pwo cardio... you may begin to catabolize some muscle after an intense session with the iron...maybe try and just go for a brisk walk later in the afternoon on training days
    Keep in mind his key is not to keep and sustain or grow more muscle. He is primarily focused on losing on body fat and if his concentration is only on that then 20-30 mins after lifting is fine especially at a low intensity.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKlown187 View Post
    So im 19 years old 6'1 255. about 25%-25% body fat... 198lbs of lean muscle.. trying to get to 205 of lean muscle and 10-11% body fat. My diet is pretty good now. i work out about 4-5 days a week and do about 20-30 mincardio after each workout.

I want tod rop the Body fat as quick as pissible... actual weight is not a issue.. just BF.. i want to get ******. I know if i follow my plan of eating good and working out it will come in time.. but im not patient. And ye si know steroids are not a mircle drug and all of a suddon gonna give me results.. but it will speed up the Proccess. I have been looking into Winstrol for cutting.

Is there any other steroid .. or suppliment thats good for cutting?... or maybe anything i should take WITH winstrol? i do plan to take the Pill if i take it.
    Yes i know its more harsh on the liver, But i only plan to take it for a cycle or 2, and seeing as how my liver is sitll young ims ure i will be fine for short term use.

Again any advice on other supps to take along side winstrol or any other ideas would be appreciated.
    diet and cardio brother! leave the gear alone until your bf drops below 15%. jmo....good luck...

Keep in mind his key is not to keep and sustain or grow more muscle. He is primarily focused on losing on body fat and if his concentration is only on that then 20-30 mins after lifting is fine especially at a low intensity.
    agreed! alhough maintaing his lean mass may be more beneficial for fat loss, seeing as how as his bf drops hell be burning more calories just at rest to feed that lbm... i guess its all relative really though
    Last edited by BadNewsBerto; 06-24-2009 at 06:27 PM.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    right there w/ya brother! maybe go up to 45 min if youre having a good workout! ( which hopefully is all the time!!!!)

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    winny doesnt have fat burning properties anyway, its used to dry you out as a precontest drug most of the time... you wont get shit out of it if your BF is too high

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    oh yea, if u post your diet in the diet forum...those guys can do wonders...worked for me.. give ita try
    i agree with this, post in diet forum

i also agree with reed as usual, eca, clen or albuterol before anabolics, but diet/cardio first

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    ^^^Agreed^^^^

Don't look for Magic Beans. It takes discipline and hard work.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

MadKlown187 is offline New Member
    Thank you all for your posts and advice.. i have one more question.. Say i threw the Getting ****** idea away and wanted to look like Kevin nee, in this pic.

http://images.hugi.is/heilsa/147684.jpg

What kind of Working out, Dieting should go into play apose from the dieting and working out of low BF bodybuilders.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKlown187 View Post
    Thank you all for your posts and advice.. i have one more question.. Say i threw the Getting ****** idea away and wanted to look like Kevin nee, in this pic.

http://images.hugi.is/heilsa/147684.jpg

What kind of Working out, Dieting should go into play apose from the dieting and working out of low BF bodybuilders.
    i would still cut down to 10-12% and establish a set point over 5-6 months(while running maintainence calories) then you could clean bulk

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Like everybody is telling you, diet and cardio of course. I never recommend AAS to people with high bf% because of the aromatization of test into estrogen. Yes, the androgenic AAS will convert into estrogen. Your fat cells have a ton of estrogen receptors and when you increase estrogen in your body those cells blow up with water and you look even fatter.

It sounds like you want to take something to speed up fat loss. I will be a straight shooter since you can find this info right here anyway. I would recommend 2ius GH daily with .75mcgs T3 and a clean diet. Cardio first thing in the morning and post workout later in the day. Also run the eca stack as well.

You have to dedicate and spend some $ on the GH. You don't need any AAS right now so don't listen to anybody else that says so.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 06-25-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Thread Information