macktownmac is offline Associate Member

Exclamation **HELP** 9 days into cycle always feeling exausted

Im 9 days into my cycle of:

Test Prop, 50mg ED
    T3 25/25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100/75/75/....etc
    Clen /20/20/40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/100/...etc
    Letro 25mg ED

This is what i've been exeriancing.
    Constant site swelling, I cant even sit without some discomfort, I hear that was supposed to go away after about a week.

Also I've been feeling really weak/sleepy all the time shouldnt the clen and T3 have me all wired??

I must say I have been getting some results from this so far, after only one week my BF has noticiably gone down. Also I have a noticable increase of strength (from when i wasnt juicin)

Im still doing alright on the cycle. I just dont understand why im always soo tired. I make sure i get atleast 8 hours of sleep a night. but still im always exausted at the end of everyday (even non-gym days) Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what i can do to boost my energy level.

I should also say this is my first cycle. Im 22, 200lb 6ft

version3.0 is offline New Member

Lethargy

I don't have any to post to back me up but from my own experience this is normally a sign of growth/growth-repair. It's annoying but I keep things in perspective by remembering my teen-age years-always tired.slept-in on the week-ends but grew steadily. Like I said just my experience. Sublinguil Liquid-B-complex(Not just B-12) gives me enough of a boost to make through an 7:00am-12:00am day at age 35. If you can't wait/find-it anywhere else,as a last resort GNC has it

version3.0 is offline New Member
    Sorry for my fractured sentence. I meant to say I don't have any science to post at hand to back me up.

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    t-3 is know for causing lethargy.

clen always gets me wired..

maybe the prop is fake?

I read on one of those health websites "if you wake up in the morning rested but rapidly develop fatigue with activity, you may have an ongoing physical condition like an underactive thyroid" This is exactly what Im feeling, any suggestions on what I can be taking to counter the fatigue??? I'll give Liquid-B-complex a try

Also im pretty sure the Prop isnt fake. It's British Dragon Prop, i've gone to their website and I went thru the Authenticity check. The stuff I have has the same lables, caps, holograms, and rubber stopper. Also did a source check thru their website

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    drop the clen and i'll bet you feel better right away

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    T-3 does that to me so I wouldn't be overly concerned just make sure you drag your ass to the gym.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i hate clen

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    I felt the same way when I was shooting prop ED with constant painful site swelling and even got cellulitus in one arm.

After cutting it with sterile oil it cleared the problem up, no pain no swelling my body just soaks it right up.

I ran 3ml of olive oil thru a .45 whatman into each 10ml vial to cut it. Gone through 6 of them with absolutely no problems shooting 1.5ml ED

i just ordered some B12 from AAR, lets see if it helps.. swelling is slowly going down, still a problem though

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd be feeling like shit if i was running 25mg of letro a day too!!

jermazz is offline New Member
    i'm feeing the same way. 1cc of syd deca (300 cyponate) and 25 mg dbol . constant swelling has me feeling like shit. i think its cause it just hurts to move.

dragon69 is offline Member
    anyone know whether the lethargy from the T3 goes away after awhile? If so, how long?

dragon69 is offline Member
    anyone know whether the lethargy from the T3 goes away after awhile? If so, how long?

If its 9 days you maybe be junk sick. Happens with fluctuating hormones. After week 2 youll have built up some in your system and have a constant release and be fine.

Thread Information