Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3000mg of test

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

3000mg of test

A friend of mine who I work legs with is currently weighing his best a 292. He's also taking 3000mg of test a week, along with deca and d-bol. Has anyone taken this much test before, if so, whats your opinion? Does anyone know where I can read a study on what test at this dosage does to the body?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 11-08-2005 at 10:33 PM.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Yo there is no reason to take this much TEST thats unreal.

What I was thinking...Just curious of what others thought. When seeming his at his all time best taking this dose, make me wonder.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    3000mgs is overkill your buddy has promblems

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see how somebody could inject that many times in one week....

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i have friends that are very competitive BB's. none of them use over a gram a wk. it's important to concentrate on the diet rather than the drugs.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I know pinn has done some unreal doses with great results, I would like to hear his imput on this.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    There are more people that take this kind of dose than you think. They usually just dont talk about it. I did a post a while back about a friend of mine long ago that took 4200mg per week of test cyp. He was an animal. You should do a search in my posts if interested and find it, I got a lot of shit for posting it but a few guys that did high amounts posted as well.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    Yo there is no reason to take this much TEST thats unreal.
    Why is that?

After you've done countless cycles you must keep bumping your Test dose up.I'll be running 3g my next cycle.I just bumped my 2g weekly dose cause it wasn't doing shit.I'm not far behing the 3g bro right now.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i have friends that are very competitive BB's. none of them use over a gram a wk. it's important to concentrate on the diet rather than the drugs.
    Compete at what level?Local amateur I'm certain!

Your are sadly mistaken if you think high level BBers don't use extreme doses.

~Pinnacle~

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Why is that?

After you've done countless cycles you must keep bumping your Test dose up.I'll be running 3g my next cycle.I just bumped my 2g weekly dose cause it wasn't doing shit.I'm not far behing the 3g bro right now.

~Pinnacle~

This just blows guys minds that dont have any experience with this doesnt it. Keep on teaching us pinnacle...

Tedbear981 is offline Member

~Pinnacle~
    Agreed, was about to post the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    This just blows guys minds that dont have any experience with this doesnt it. Keep on teaching us pinnacle...
    Do 15+ cycles and tell me you can grow on 1g of Test.I dare ya..I double dare ya...And yes,ignorance does blow my mind.But look at the board and who's posting their high dose 500 mg third cycle..lol..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i am at least 2 or 3 cycles from 3g a week.... not really.... i m still a fresh faced youngster in all of this, even at the age of 37... but i can easily see how your dosages can skyrocket to that level.. people who say they will still be using 500 or 600mgs a week when they are 8 or 10 cycles in are not being honest with themselves... it's the nature of the beast u wind up bumping the dosage each cycle or every other cycle...

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Why is that?

~Pinnacle~
    I just cant see how your body can handle this much. Do you have pics showing what 3G is doing for you.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    thats a lot of test

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    my optinion is for your buddy to see a dr ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    thats a lot of test
    It is if it's his 5th cycle or so.But if he's very advanced(over 15 cycles)it's really not a big dose at all.There are high level competitors at my gym that run well over 4g Test on cycle.And with no sides either.You'd be surprised at how quickly you need to ramp your doses once you've hit X amount of cycles.

~Pinnacle~

~Pinnacle~
    well, state wide comps. like MR. OREGON, and a couple amature comps. but both of my buddies are huge. one is 30yrs old, 6ft 290lbs (bulking of course) and only uses 800-900mgs wk while bulking, he stays on a consistant 300mgs wk year around. all that im saying is that if you can achieve a fantastic comp level physique at those doses, why increase them. especially at a rec level. i understand your position PINN, but think of all the rec users on board......

btw pinn, good to have ya back brotha!

. especially at a rec level. i understand your position PINN, but think of all the rec users on board......
    No one in this thread is telling anyone to use any dose of Test.We are discussing high doses in general.I made it quite clear that once you are advanced above 15 cycles or so it would be needed.But you are correct though.90 % of the ppl here are rec users and will never get past 1g of test weekly.But again,this is only a discussion,not a cycle critique.I don't even know how many cycles the 3g guy has run.I can only assume.

~Pinnacle~

also, take a look at ZAPP. tell me you can't achieve an AMAZING stage worthy physique on less then a gram.. he was running 100mgs prop eod for 9wks pre-contest. his bulker was 750mgs i beleive.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I agree with testosterona. I do not think you need to run over 4 grams of test. To me its just overkilling. You might get the same results with lower dosages with a very well planned out diet.

also, take a look at ZAPP. tell me you can't achieve an AMAZING stage worthy physique on less then a gram.. he was running 100mgs prop eod for 9wks pre-contest. his bulker was 750mgs i beleive.
    Ok...I will not and won't say a thing about Zapp(175? Lbs) except he looks great...BUT he is not in the heavy weight division.I am bro.You want to be big,you need to juice big.Quite a simple deduction actually.You want to look great at well under 200 pounds,then dose accordingly.

~Pinnacle~

fair enough

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    3000 g of test is alote but it can happen why not each cycle u should increase ur dsoses 2 get quality gains especialy if ur a compititor bbr i know alote of guys here n egypt that r really animals & take extra huge doses but they compete on international level like 1 of them was doing 32iu of hgh daily he was a fu<kn beast

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    3g are half my cycle. Well, my first cycle that was. But I do think the really big guys need 3-4g a week to grow.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    I just cant see how your body can handle this much. Do you have pics showing what 3G is doing for you.
    3 grams a week wont be doing anymore for his body than what 750mg done 13 cycles ago, actually its probably doing less.
    Its just that 3 Grams is now what he needs to make gains.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i never toke more then 1000mg test and a total of aas mg's of 1600mg. this time i'm gonna bump it up to 2500mg test and 400mg deca . should bring some nice results,i hope.

-rodge

Anyone know where to find some studies on the web to see what doases like this does to the body? Just wonder if it kills natural test, or if its just like running a little bit of test, with the proper pct everything will be fine. Also wonder what it does to the boys at such a high dosage. Mainly just what it does to the body. Just trying to educate myself.

Pinnacle: I agree with you.

rodge: Good luck with the higher dosage.

The most I've taken is a gram. Going to wait a few more cycles then consider bumping it up some. Most people lie and dosage like this sounds un-real, but acutally there is a lot of people doing high dosage. My friend is 40 yrs old, been working out his whole life so I'm sure he's taken plenty of cycles, and currently owning his own gym. He must know something I don't if he's weighing 292lbs and pretty lean(it's off season so he's bulking). I been knowing him for over an year, and I just now got out his dosage and what he's currently taking from him.
    Last edited by Ironman5151; 11-09-2005 at 09:11 AM.
    jpanim likes this.

i would like to add that i've got 14 years of cycle experience before i decide to go extremely high(at least for me). i never toke more then 1000mg test and even this is from the last 2 years,before that i never got above 750mg total aas. but i think you have to adjust the dose according experience.

-rodge

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    the cost $ of running these cycles has got to be high and the cost of food man i couldnt imagine my first cycle was only 400 mg test /week and 200 mg eq/ week childs play i guess

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_beef
    I agree with testosterona. I do not think you need to run over 4 grams of test. To me its just overkilling. You might get the same results with lower dosages with a very well planned out diet.
    just because someone runs very large amounts of gear does not mean that they have a poor diet and are running more gear to compensate eventhough that could be the case. there are some that grow extremely well on low doses and some that there body requires more gear to get the same results. i tend to lean more toward the higher doseages of injectables. my last cycle i was at 2g's test. it was an expierement more or less since i had extra gear and once i went over about 1400mg test that where i started to see some noticably larger gains. that's just me though. as far as orals i'm very sensitive to them. it doesn't take much. i think before you start blaming the need for a high dose cycle on a poor diet you need to take into account that everyones approach to dosages are different.

for sure if you want to gain muscle mass... you definitly need to ramp your test soages and stacks as your body gets used to the dosages.......

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i am doing 200mg of test C a day 200mg of Test E a day and 1mg of sust 250 a day... along with 200mg of Eq a day...

and yes pro BB's use insane amounts, I have the exact cycle from a friend that did junior nationals a few years back... lets just say it would last most guys a few years...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    i am doing 200mg of test C a day 200mg of Test E a day and 1mg of sust 250 a day... along with 200mg of Eq a day...

and yes pro BB's use insane amounts, I have the exact cycle from a friend that did junior nationals a few years back... lets just say it would last most guys a few years...
    Plus 100mg/ED Tren A...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, If you guys think for one second it's safe to do those types of does your crazy!!!!! I experimented with my last cycle and for awhile ran 2g of Gear. Though I showed no real sign of side effects, internally, that much test cannot be good on ones body. Test helped raise my cholesterol through the roof! Everyone is different. Everyone reacts differently to different doses of gear. But, in the long run, high doses will catch up to the body. I honestly saw no major difference between 750mg of TEST and 2g of Test. But, I have an extremely hard time reacting to steroids .

Be safe,

Smiley619 is offline Member
    so how long would you stay at a certain test dosage?say i did a cycle of 500mgs, should i go up every cycle or every other?

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    so how long would you stay at a certain test dosage?say i did a cycle of 500mgs, should i go up every cycle or every other?
    only when you don't see anymore gains then you will need to up the dose or add another aas to it. but if you take off proper amounts of time you can benefit from the same dose for a long time.

-rodge

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Can that much test harm the body?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information