Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shooterstyz169 is offline New Member

Deca-just Had Sex

aight don't read if u get offended by this shit... lol

Aight I recently Took my first dose of deca . I just had oral sex tonight and she told me it tasted wayyyyy different, like baking soda, is this normal? does this mean my stuff is legit? I mean, i've heard of reallly high doses of test but not deca at 250, mg's. Let me know ur feed back and it wasn't jsut a 1 time thing, i get oral once or twice a day if lucky, thanks.

Ralph

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Does she know that you are taking steroids ? I would say it was just psychological. Or as psychological as oral sex can be...

yea she knows , but, i guess by her reaction, i knew she was telling the truth... lol haha

chest6 is offline Banned
    once or twice a day? I hate you

lol do you have any feed back? does that maen anything like the deca is quality? or anything? so many people have different theories... lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha i have no idea dude. My girl said something similar back in the day

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    no joke dude my girl used to say the same shit.

and you had quality shit right?

and did she say baking soda? lol

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    its true..when I am on a cycle and my natural test shuts down or I am dong an oral..my now ex-bitch said it does tast different..actually bad....then after one week of pct she said it went back to normal...

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i can't remember if she ever said baking soda.. hold on, if she is online i'll ask her.. HAHA

but yea its always legit

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterstyz169

Aight I recently Took my first dose of deca . I just had oral sex tonight and she told me it tasted wayyyyy different, like baking soda, is this normal? does this mean my stuff is legit? I mean, i've heard of reallly high doses of test but not deca at 250, mg's. Let me know ur feed back and it wasn't jsut a 1 time thing, i get oral once or twice a day if lucky, thanks.

Ralph
    I hope youre running some test with that deca. To your question, I've had the same response, dont really know how to explain it but yeah. The onlly difference is that she didnt tell me it tasted like baking soda

nah i'm not running the test with it, i'm doing low doses. 250 mg's. I talked to my doctor, he told me DECA DICK is only in high doses over 400-700mg's and its very rare in 200-350 mg's /week. I've already noticed some hardening, which surprised me because I've heard it takes a longgg time for deca to kick in. I've done sooo much research on the stuff, no where have i read muscle tightening within 5 days of first injection. Maybes its all psychological but, i doubt it.

Not to burst your bubble but I dont think you will be feeling anything from deca within 5 days of your first injection, especially @ that low dose. Well as for not running test with your deca, I honestly dont know if running it @ that low dose w/o test is kosher, even if its said by a dr. I would have to see results, experience, or experiments to prove to me not to run test with deca, but hey thats just me bro.

250 mg's isn't enough you don't think?

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    the worst tasting oral is drol..she said that was the worst...warn your girls who swallow..

If 250mg/ew is enough? To me no, I ran deca @ 400mg/ew and test e @ 600mg/ew, thats just me. BTW did the dr tell you about the possibilities of Progesterone associated with the use of deca?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    250 mg Deca isn't worth running.You'll be lucky to see any results from that dose.Maybe a little water retention,that's it.

~Pinnacle~

yea he told me, should i atleast up it to 300? 400? does upping the does increase the results/time dramatically?

yea he told me, should i atleast up it to 300? 400? does upping the does increase the results/time dramatically?
    No but it will be where most people start. The results will come not of what you take(although it has some to do with it) but the diet/training you do. If I were you I would run test with this cycle, JMHO

Actually I need to ask you advice on how you are getting your GF to suck your cock twice ED.That is far more important than your deca cycle to me bro...lol...

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Actually I need to ask you advice on how you are getting your GF to suck your cock twice ED.That is far more important than your deca cycle to me bro...lol...

~Pinnacle~
    priceless, hey bro he's not the only one that gets to have fun twice in a day

hahaha lets just say find a chick that isn't all materialistic, isn't about hanging out with her friends, isn't stuck up, and ur in the game bro. No friends= no cheating lol hahaha just keep her working.. lol j/k actually funny story, first injection of deca she did (shes a nurse) and i kept telling her how nervous i was ( i was a little bit, but not to the extent i told her) well she injected , pulled it out, and i hit the floor, BAM... she started going nutty shes 'like OH MY GOD OH MY GOD... well i grabbed her leg when she bent over to see if i was ok and then i got ****ing clocked in the throat, yea, she punched me square in the throat... lol thats an experience we both are laughing now. word of advice: don't play the pass out game with the juice unless ur willing to get jacked in the jugg. lol

hahaha lets just say find a chick that isn't all materialistic, isn't about hanging out with her friends, isn't stuck up, and ur in the game bro. No friends= no cheating lol hahaha just keep her working.. lol j/k actually funny story, first injection of deca she did (shes a nurse) and i kept telling her how nervous i was ( i was a little bit, but not to the extent i told her) well she injected , pulled it out, and i hit the floor, BAM... she started going nutty shes 'like OH MY GOD OH MY GOD... well i grabbed her leg when she bent over to see if i was ok and then i got ****ing clocked in the throat, yea, she punched me square in the throat... lol thats an experience we both are laughing now. word of advice: don't play the pass out game with the juice unless ur willing to get jacked in the jugg. lol
    Yeah but then she blew you after the throat punch.So don't complain!

I def need to find a horny nurse.That's my new lifes ambition..lol..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    huh... I have to say twice a day from ur girlfriend is pretty good.. Im jealous.. tell me u get to hve sex many times a day on top of that?

hahaha yea we have sex then i usually finish in her mouth or where ever else she says, like i said, you train them, they will cum.... and u will cum wherever u want lol

dragon69 is offline Member

Ralph
    Yes, there is a scientific reason for this, and it will occur with all AAS that suppress the HTPA hard enough.
    She is tasting a difference due to the lack of sperm in your semen as your testes have shut down sperm production. Of course deca is very suppressive so it will happen fast.
    Sperm carries with it Fructose which many of you know is a fruit sugar. So of course it would naturally make it taste different too.
    The lack of this sugar due to the lack of sperm will leave only the rest of the semen which contain buffers in it (chemicals known as alkalines - which are known to be very bitter tasting).
    Since baking soda is also buffer it would also theoretically be similar in taste.

Anyway this is the explaination for it, and due to that explaination you ALSO know that your gear is real or this wouldn't occur.

Christ, this is the WEIRDEST post I have ever written.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Yeah but then she blew you after the throat punch.So don't complain!

I def need to find a horny nurse.That's my new lifes ambition..lol..
    Mine too.. lol

Ralph
    there is an explanation.

Your semen has very little or no sperm in it as the testes are no longer producing any due to a lack of FSH in your bloodstream. This occurs with heavily HTPA suppressive AAS.
    See, sperm carries with it Fructose which many of you know is a fruit sugar. Of course this sugar alters taste of anything.

The lack of sperm now only leaves the buffer portion of the semen, which are chemicals called alkalines. Alkalines as a chemical group are known to be bitter in taste. Baking soda is an alkaline buffer so the comparison makes complete sense.

Also, women have a much more heightened sense of taste so it's no wonder she picked up on this so quick with an accurate description.

This is one thing that comfirms your gear is real, because you wouldn't have this happen if it wasn't real.

Christ this is the weirdest post I have ever written.

shit didn't think the first post went through

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I hope youre running some test with that deca. To your question, I've had the same response, dont really know how to explain it but yeah. The onlly difference is that she didnt tell me it tasted like baking soda

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    there is an explanation.

Your semen has very little or no sperm in it as the testes are no longer producing any due to a lack of FSH in your bloodstream. This occurs with heavily HTPA suppressive AAS.
    See, sperm carries with it Fructose which many of you know is a fruit sugar. Of course this sugar alters taste of anything.

The lack of sperm now only leaves the buffer portion of the semen, which are chemicals called alkalines. Alkalines as a chemical group are known to be bitter in taste. Baking soda is an alkaline buffer so the comparison makes complete sense.

Also, women have a much more heightened sense of taste so it's no wonder she picked up on this so quick with an accurate description.

This is one thing that comfirms your gear is real, because you wouldn't have this happen if it wasn't real.

Christ this is the weirdest post I have ever written.
    LOL yes... but very informative!!!

tmax is offline Junior Member
    If shes given oral at least twice a day Im surprised she can taste anything. You'd think her taste buds would be gettin worn off.

hey tmax, don't hate, appreciate lol hahaha

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Hey shooter...sounds like your GF is head nurse....you bastard! I think I am going to try the old...hey baby will you please suck me off so I can tell if my deca is fake or not....this is how they should test major league baseball players. Kind of like a drug sniffing dog. You are living the life man. Jacked up on roids, girl friend draining the lizard multiple times per day, ****in around on the computer with your buddies...I love this country.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Dragon, brother you know alot about jizz. Anything you need to tell us? J/K

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

Ralph
    taste's different hah? when was the last time you washed your nuts? j/k, i don't have an answer to this but couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    taste's different hah? when was the last time you washed your nuts? j/k, i don't have an answer to this but couldn't resist.
    Maybe thats it. He forgot. He powdered his nuts with bakin soda to prevent jock itch.

hey tmax, don't hate, appreciate lol hahaha
    Not hating. just envious like the rest of the bro's. Give her one for all of us not so fortunate!!

Click on the attach !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca-just Had Sex-froggy-avatar.gif  

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

~Pinnacle~
    LOL I agree tell us the secret....does she has a sister? or can you share? We are all bro's here..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information