gear-D is offline Junior Member

Home Prop !!!!!!!!!!

O.k Started cycle of homebrew prop (crystal converion) came out great. I even used D's kits. Anyway injected 1st time into my ass a full 1.5 inches with a 22g. needle, no pain what so ever, until the next day. Ass and surrounding ass hurt like I had been hit by a train. I know that it takes time to get used to injecting but c'mon it has been 5 days and still hurting a bit. Is this what ed injects are all about, if so than cool. No swelling or infections just muscle pain, is this the norm with prop? Plese help with some feed back!
    Thank's bro's I have no one else to ask.
    Thank you gear-d

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by gear-D
    O.k Started cycle of homebrew prop (crystal converion) came out great. I even used D's kits. Anyway injected 1st time into my ass a full 1.5 inches with a 22g. needle, no pain what so ever, until the next day. Ass and surrounding ass hurt like I had been hit by a train. I know that it takes time to get used to injecting but c'mon it has been 5 days and still hurting a bit. Is this what ed injects are all about, if so than cool. No swelling or infections just muscle pain, is this the norm with prop? Plese help with some feed back!
    Thank's bro's I have no one else to ask.
    Thank you gear-d
    If you used too low a BB%,your Prop will crash(crystalize) in your muscle and cause the issues you've stated above.I've made Prop at various concentrations and BA/BB %'s.I've found over time that the higher the BB % the lesser the next day soreness.I'm talking 2% BA/20% BB .That appears to be the perfect ratio for myself and most others.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information