nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member

How to run it.....

Ok guys I have 250mg/10ml of decabol and 2 x 10ml vials of 200mg/ml of test cypionate . I have another vial coming in the mail... so if it arrives ill have a total of 6000mgs of cypionate. Let me know how best to run it... if i should take it for 10 weeks at a higher dose or longer at a smaller. Its my first cycle. I have a base of over 3 years. Ill still get my nolva and clomid just wondering about how to use this stuff.
    Thanks

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    week1-12 500mg test cyp
    week 1-10 400 mg deca
    week 1-10 10 mg nolvadix+ur pct

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
    Ok guys I have 250mg/10ml of decabol and 2 x 10ml vials of 200mg/ml of test cypionate . I have another vial coming in the mail... so if it arrives ill have a total of 6000mgs of cypionate. Let me know how best to run it... if i should take it for 10 weeks at a higher dose or longer at a smaller. Its my first cycle. I have a base of over 3 years. Ill still get my nolva and clomid just wondering about how to use this stuff.
    Thanks
    First cycles are usually a single ester test like enth or cyp for 10-12 weeks in duration shooting either 400mg or 500mg ew (250mg mon and thurs.). Hold off on the deca until your next cycle. Reason is, is that say you start to get gyno, or itchy nipples, which AAS gave made this happen? COuld it be the test aromatizing to estrogen, or could it be progestin build up from the deca? Progestin gyno isin't like normal gyno, you can't readily get rid of it with nolva and clomid. B6 will help against progestin getting too high, bromo also works.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Thanks hosam4ever and ODC!!!!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    week1-12 500mg test cyp
    week 1-10 400 mg deca
    week 1-10 10 mg nolvadix+ur pct
    prob best way to go.... but u could always run the c alone for 12 wks as this is ur first cycle...

good luck bro

Thread Information