Random is offline RETIRED VET

Why God Why??????????

It is day 12 on a cycle here and of course, i get injured.....why god why? my back is completely ****ed, i keep reinjuring it no matter what weight or strict form i use....my training is done for the week, so the next 4 days are off to see if it gets better, ive already been to the chiropractor numerous times and he cant help this one.....a couple questions, if i were to stop on day 16, what would the PCT look like, and also what are your guys experience with injuries on a cycle, what can you do? should i just stop? heres the layout....

weeks 1-3 test prop 50 mg ED
    weeks 1-15 test E 500 mg per week 2 shots a week Mon (morning ) and Thur
    (night)
    weeks 1-8 Tren 50mg ED
    weeks 1-15 EQ 500mg per week
    weeks 15-17 test Prop 50mg ED

plus antis...

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i had an injury on my cycle, that was in july. i just stopped. Just a waste of money injecting when u cant workout. If i were you i would stop, do a proper PCT, when ur back is ok, just buy what you need to start the cycle over again. THats what i did, im starting my cycle again sometime in december

would i have to do a full PCT tho? cuz im probably not totally shut down yet.....

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    would i have to do a full PCT tho? cuz im probably not totally shut down yet.....

i think the prop and the tren would have you shut down by now i would do a full PCT if your going to stop

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no idea but i started my pct today (full pct, clomid only), couple of months to late though..

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    It is day 12 on a cycle here and of course, i get injured.....why god why? my back is completely ****ed, i keep reinjuring it no matter what weight or strict form i use....my training is done for the week, so the next 4 days are off to see if it gets better, ive already been to the chiropractor numerous times and he cant help this one.....a couple questions, if i were to stop on day 16, what would the PCT look like, and also what are your guys experience with injuries on a cycle, what can you do? should i just stop? heres the layout....

weeks 1-3 test prop 50 mg ED
    weeks 1-15 test E 500 mg per week 2 shots a week Mon (morning ) and Thur
    (night)
    weeks 1-8 Tren 50mg ED
    weeks 1-15 EQ 500mg per week
    weeks 15-17 test Prop 50mg ED

plus antis...
    how old are u and whats ur body weight, lifting experience... just curious

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro some very good advice for working around back injuries to lift weigths is to just streach like crazy. u sound like ur in the same exact spot as i was about 2 yrs ago. i always streach all throughout the day and it works wonders for me. doin hurdler streaches on a bench or the ground are incredible for helping lower back pain. if u gotta a chiropractor just ask him all the streaches that would be best for you, and then do throughout the day as much as possible. if its lower back pain just pm me and i'll give u as much help as i can.

im almost 23 yrs old, 8.5 years of serious bodybuilding/ lifting; 200lb, about 8-9 % BF....its my middle back thats hurt, when its bad, it hurts to twist, its getting better as we speak but i just gotta make sure it doesnt come back, i might be able to train on monday....if not i might have to stop.......

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    You Must Get An Mri And In The Mean Time For Your Own Good If U Wish Not To Permanently Damage Your Back And Never Be Able To Train Again Stop Training Untill U Get Answers!!!!!!!!!!

how much are MRIs? and do they do them at the chiropractor? or only the hospital?

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    2ooo plus and not at chiropractor

Thread Information