The Iron Game Guest

200mcgs clen, 100mcgs t3, 100mgs winstrol.......Upate

and a whole host of other goods including, insulin , sustanon , propionate , eq, 50-100 mgs proviron depending, 20mgs daily nolvadex , primobolan depot at 600 and then 700mgs / wk and fina at 50mgs daily to 100mgs eod where all run at one point or other in the last 7 weeks or so now.

Strength is amazing, fat gain is non existant, I am on a calorie surplus (maybe not at increased metabolism of steroids ) I am looking cut apart from a moon face comment which is from the insulin. Lasix took care of it.

No problems on the clen and lasix at the same time. Supplementing with potassium, calcium, magnesium, calcium and zinc.

I am spreading througout the day and night the clen and taking valium before bed which helps me sleep of the energetic feeling.

Some yohimburn is on the way as well as some gh.

27lbs of lean mass, much of which has to do with the insulin, I have managed to lose some lbs of fat, add quality muscle and are am pumped 24/7

I ran nothing longer than 3 weeks but what maybe considered above normal doses. Site injected. Yes it has made an difference. Mostly on the biceps. I have been shoting upto 4 times daily mostly with a insulin needle but also with a 25 1 inch in quads (which hits a nerve everytime ) abd 23g 1.5 inch in the glute. I have tried chest, tricep, delt, calf and bicep injections. You can get anything through an insulin pin as pressure is much greater, Just need to make sure you are going deep enough.

Primo is to be run at 4 weeks not 3 like the others and I will fall back on to anavar with clomid to end the cycle.

I have also been on accutane for 5 months, 2months 40mgs and 3months 60mgs.and now dropped back to 20mgs daily. Sides are managable and difference is amazing. No hair problems, slight increase in aggressivness but nothing that cant be controlled. Women are looking and flirting with me all the time. I have stayed injury free for about 7 or 8 weeks

Just thought id share for anyone interested

The sides between 140 and 200mcgs of clen is nothing major. Some major sweating and heat ore workout.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    looks great!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: 200mcgs clen, 100mcgs t3, 100mgs winstrol.......Upate

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    . Women are looking and flirting with me all the time.
    Quit lying to yourself...

The Iron Game Guest
    lol, just because you dont have it, dont put a brutha down

btw the winstrol is 100mgs daily for 8 weeks not only 3 as with the rest

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    . You know what, I would argue back...but you're right!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    damn...i love reading stuff like that for some "unknown" reason
    What happens here, stays here

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    now that my kinda cycle right there....hmm well maybe i would double the amount of somethings

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ig
    looks impressive bro, you holdin up ok under all that? if not you can send some of it to me if you want..............

serously what kind of sides you lookin at bro if any?

peace bb79

Improving is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! That is one helova cycle and some impressive results. From the looks of that bad boy, money must not be much of an issue with you. Looks very nice.

Improving

PS - What's acutane? Done my research, but dont seem to find that anywhere.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    acutane,,,is used for ance treatment.

Thread Information