flexshack is offline Member

cost for surgery?

hey guys
    just curious about how much surgery is to remove gyno and also is the removal flawless and permanent or can you get it again with more roids? i don't have gyno, i am just curious. thanks
    flex

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    $1500-2000+ depending on who you go to. 1 Week you're back in the gym, light cardio. 6 weeks you can begin light lifting, excluding chest and back (don't want to stress the wound too much) If one were to go get it done, make sure they don't tell you they can just liposuction the fatty tissue out, as that will not help longterm, gyno can and most likely, will occur if it's just sucked out. Make sure they say they are going to cut the gland that promotes excess tissue growth, and you should be gyno free for life. But, why go through all that hassle? Get yourself some Arimidex , or Nolva, and knock gyno out for the count.

P

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my friend had the surgery

one of my closest friends had teh surgery in miami and it cost him 3500, plus minor cost that were like about 500.thats' my experience w/ knowing about it.but like anythign else location pays a big part.what surgery cost in manhattan is alot more than in say NJ.but again alot of time you pay for credentials which isn't a bad thing.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex or Nolvadex cannot reverse gyno which has already occured can it?? It taken as a precautionary method. Meaning if you had gyno because of predispotion or from the use of AAS you would have to have surgery to get rid of it RIGHT??
    gorilla

CYCLEON Guest
    the puffiness it will get rid of but fiberous growth I dont believe so. I have heard of people taking .75-1mg of arimdex ED and it eliminated existing (mild) gyno. someone mailed me on it last week from this board, said it was working great!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    So cycle where can we get some man? heeee heee
    Speakin of which I read an article saying that armidex is very hard to get. Course Cycle has obviously the hook up, but is this true? Course hell here, I have problems getting Dbol , the most common freakin juice there is. I guess in the south people are more paranoid than others.. imagine that.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sicilian, liquidex is easyer to find and I would asume that would work as well. Cheaper too!!!!!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Will have to look for some of that Ron my boy. I just hear so much good things bout Armidex. But I hear that it is made mostly at underground labs and chit. I don't know an article I read. Maybe BS.. who knows..

Thread Information