gabriel595 is offline Associate Member

problem with hcg....help!!

i can get 1500IU and 5000 IU amps, im into a 8 week cycle of sust and eq 250 mg with 500 mg at the middle of sust and 400mg of eq i know i must be doing 500 mg of sust all cycle but im very prone to acne and bloating and i know too that i dont really need hcg for an 8 week cycle and with that low doses but i shut down pretty hard and just want to stay on the safe side. i was planning on douing two 1500 IU injections on my 5th or 6th week and three at the 8th or 9thweek of my cycle when ill be using winstrol for 6 weeks from the 6th week to an 11th right into pct, any suggestions?

thanx,

gabriel

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    so the problem is you can get hcg ...or is the problem you cant get the right dose..

trhe problem is i cant get any low dose just 1500 and 5000 thats it, i cant fridge it because other people live at my house any recomendations?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel595
    trhe problem is i cant get any low dose just 1500 and 5000 thats it, i cant fridge it because other people live at my house any recomendations?
    you have to fridge it anyway. Find a way. Start HCG at 500 iu ED when you are done your cycle. End it as the long esters are leaving your body. Take nolva 20mg ED with it, run the nolva a month longer than the HCG. Easy as pie, and it works.

thanx for yopur replies, i have 1 last question, can i use the hcg with proviron instead of nolva? or with both of them? because im using proviron right into pct

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you are taking nolva you can hit doses like 1500iu every 4 days for 2 weeks. Then another 1500iu every 4 days the last two weeks up to pct. I use 2500iu so I think 1500iu is just fine. I do not use swales protocol, tried it but mine works for me the best. You might find it works better for you as well.

Thread Information