Farhan is offline Associate Member

Mix and matching Gear

Question for you guys

Say i have a 10ml bottle of QV cyp(im useing it right now, 5 weeks supply) and im about to buy another bottle because im going to run out(going for a 10 week cycle); however, my friend gives me the rest of his BM pharmaceuticals Test E(5 weeks supply), can i take this instead of buying another QV test cyp and contiune my cycle?
    I know they are 2 different tests and different brands but what should i do?
    thanx

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    test is test......you'll b fine

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    If test is test then i guess ill save my money and use the other brand
    thanx

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    save ur money for another cycle but go with the same doses

bigJJ is offline Member
    Your friend is giving you a half used bottle of anything? He (not you) has stuck a needle in the stopper before? Unless they are unused vials or unbroken amps, I would not touch a vial that has been used by another person. That's just me. Hygiene and my personal health are too important to me.

Presuming, of course, that he is giving you an unused vial or unbroken amps of Test with an Enanthate ester, you're good to go. The Cypionate and Enanthate esters are similar enough to not cause problems. For all intents and purposes they are identical. The differences are minimal.

Then the question of manufacturer comes up. QV I am familiar with. BM pharms I am not. This issue really lies between you and your friend. Does he know his supplier well? Is it a reputable company? What were his results?

Above all this, I would say that, provided they are unused vials or unbroken amps, you are fine. The combination of esters is not a problem, and as long as your friend didn't get golf-ball sized lumps or infections from injects of his Enth, then you are good to go.

Thread Information