Thread: taste of winny

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

taste of winny

k before i get flamed for three days for even posting something like this let me apologize to everyone who reads this and take sthe time to reply. SORRY!!!!!! ok so i just finished dieting for a comp and now it has been about a week and i'm holding on to some water but i am back on a diet now to help slow the bounce back a little. basically just keeping fat sugar and carbs down and protien up. i am going to do this tildecember then start back on a bulking diet to try and get up to about 225-230 comp weight. thats about 12 pounds in 6 months. i'm going to run deca at 400mg a week and test prop at about 700mg week. going to shoot deca twice a week and prop ed. going to run it for about a total of 12 weeks with dbol at 40mg ed for the first 4 weeks. any way right now i have about 15ml of 50mg winny and don't want to shoot it so i'm going to take it as an oral. i'm taking 1ml ed and was just wondering what the taste is like?i did it tonight and it kinda made my mouth numb and was a little minty. thanks for all the help and feel free to comment on everthing i posted not just the winny question.

i know your all gonna hate me for this but bump.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    If youknoweveryone will hateu for posting this???? why would you even think to bother to past it?? doesnt make sence

because even after i searched the site i couldn't find an answer ,so i had to ask.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Tastes bad.. anyone know if you can drink oil base winny?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    tastes like shit....mixed w/ chemicals. yeah, chemically shit! NOT MINTY, unless it's flavored

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    The only dumb questions, are the questions that aren't asked.

And the questions that are answered in a sticky.

shooterstyz169 is offline New Member
    there is no way u can drink it lol.... hahaha isn't it a spot injection? dude winstrol tabs are bad enough on your liver thats why you run them so shortly. if ur going to drink an oil based form of winny, your body is going to be ****ed up.

its not oil based wiiny its water based and yes you can drink it. i guess its not really a minty taste but it is really shitty and like i said it kinda numbed my mouth for a minute so i had a glass of grapefruit juice and that really helped. any thoughts on the rest of my post such as the cycle i'm gonna do. is that a good ratio of test to deca , i know everyone likes to run test e with deca but i have really hold water so i am gonna run prop to try and stay hard and slow the water retention a little and yes i have all the anti e and pct i need i just never put it down.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Chase it with V-8. I swear, you won't taste a thing.

Thread Information