matl is offline Junior Member

These doses to low?

I'm about to start a Enanthate and Eq cycle this will be my first test cycle and what i want is maybe 7-10 pounds of lean muscle, i'm 24 yrs old 5'8" 170lbs and 7 or 8% body fat. I've got 2 10cc 250mg viles of test-e and 1 10cc 400mg eq. I'd like to run it over 15 weeks which would make it pretty low dosages of about 330 test-e and 270 eq weekly, is that too low? remember i dont want quick gains i'd like slow steady gains. or if that would be pointless i could do 12 weeks which would make it 420 and 330 weekly. Thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    your 12 weeker would be better........eq really wont do anything for most people at doses under 400

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I'd do the shorter cycle myself. 12 weeks is long enough for a cycle anyway, and 330mg test is a good amount lower than the minimum recommended first cycle dose of 500mg EW.

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by matl
    I'm about to start a Enanthate and Eq cycle this will be my first test cycle and what i want is maybe 7-10 pounds of lean muscle, i'm 24 yrs old 5'8" 170lbs and 7 or 8% body fat. I've got 2 10cc 250mg viles of test-e and 1 10cc 400mg eq. I'd like to run it over 15 weeks which would make it pretty low dosages of about 330 test-e and 270 eq weekly, is that too low? remember i dont want quick gains i'd like slow steady gains. or if that would be pointless i could do 12 weeks which would make it 420 and 330 weekly. Thanks.

run the test 13-14 weeks and the eq 12-13

stretching your cycle like that is a waste......if you dont have enough aas for a cycle either get enough or don't do it.

Run this:

500mg/wk test enan for 13-14wks
    400mg/wk EQ for 12-13wks

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, you can easily gain 7-10 lean pounds naturally. Save your gear until then. That would be a good base to use your gear.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah the answer to your question is ........get more gear... if u stretch it the doses r to low if u don't then the cycle is too short... do it right if u are gonna do it.... if u really only want 7lbs u can do that without gear in 15 weeks...

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    run the test 13-14 weeks and the eq 12-13

stretching your cycle like that is a waste......if you dont have enough aas for a cycle either get enough or don't do it.

Run this:

400mg/wk EQ for 12-13wks
    I agree completely.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    400mg/wk EQ for 12-13wks
    That will work........

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i would not even waste my eq by running it lower than 400mg.
    if you want a low dose cycle and only 7-10 pounds then just run the test for 12 weeks.
    save the eq for next time and get some more of it and run it at 600mg for 12-14 weeks along with some test for 13-15 weeks.

K, Thanks for the input. I can put on the 10 naturally and i have in the past but it means putting on a decent amount of fat too because beyond 170 i have to force the pounds on since in naturally small, 5 years ago i was 130. thats the reason i've decided to try some test, so that i can get the leaner gains. I can get more stuff if necessary but i'd rather stick to the lower dosage if possible. another question is do i have to shoot them seperately or can they be mixed? and is once a week ok for test e, from what i read it said it hald a 15 day half life, can that be?

yeah you can mix them in same syringe. i would shoot twice a week. and yes test e's half life is around 15 days.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u shld split the dose and inject every 3.5 days... less sides
    y stick with a low dose? shut down is shut down... might as well use a big enuff dose to get good results.. no?

alright thanks, so with what i have i can do 12 weeks at 420 of the test e and 10 weeks at 400 of eq. will that make the cycle too short though?

Quote Originally Posted by matl
    alright thanks, so with what i have i can do 12 weeks at 420 of the test e and 10 weeks at 400 of eq. will that make the cycle too short though?
    yes it will be too short with the eq. if ur gonna run it for 10 weeks then just drop the eq. simple.

k, thanks. i'll pick up some more.

Thread Information