PunkOff is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Starting 1st Cycle - About to inject NOW - Need Help

2 questions--they may seem stupid to you but would help me from doing something wrong.

Ok, i have a 10ml vial of deca in front of me, do i try to remove this green stopper or do i stick the needle thru it to suck up the deca?

Secondly, is there any good way to go about breaking open the neck of a glass amp? i ordered an amp opener but wont have it for this one, and maybe my next one.

Im gonna hop in the shower, hopefully i get a few replies by the time i get out, thanks guys!

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    If it's a rubber stopper you're talking about, then swab the stopper, wait for it to dry. push the needle through that and suck it up. Remember and use a new needle for the injection.

As far as the amp goes, I use a nail file and put a groove in the neck so that it snaps clean.

Don't forget to swab and aspirate .

Good luck bro.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're drawing up 1ml in the vial, draw up 1ml of air, insert into the vial, inject the air into the vial, then draw up the oil.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Remove the cap from the top of the vial and when you do, you'll see a rubber top. pull the plunger back to the amount you want to take, insert the needle in the rubber top, turn the vial up side down and plunge the air into the vial and draw back. Your juice will enter into the vial and then...... shoot it. Don't forget to aspirate when you inject. If you don't know what that is, its when you pull back on the plunger once you inject to see if you've injected into a vein. When you pull back, you should see air, or bubbles. If you see blood, do not inject, but rather pull out and choose another site. Let me know how it goes; good luck.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    if you're drawing up 1ml in the vial, draw up 1ml of air, insert into the vial, inject the air into the vial, then draw up the oil.

Beat me to it bro!

thanks boys, just what i was looking for. appreciate all the help, ill post again in 10 min to let you know how it went..if anyone really does care, haha, thanks again

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    thanks boys, just what i was looking for. appreciate all the help, ill post again in 10 min to let you know how it went..if anyone really does care, haha, thanks again
    remember, directly into the testicles for the best results

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    hahah ouch

did it!!! omg hahaha wow. your first time sure gives you a case of nerves. but it wasnt as bad as i read, that needle slid in so smooth and ez... painless. although when i went to respirate it wouldnt let me pull the plunger up.. like there was suction or something, so i just proceeded to inject.. hopefully thats not bad..

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    did it!!! omg hahaha wow. your first time sure gives you a case of nerves. but it wasnt as bad as i read, that needle slid in so smooth and ez... painless. although when i went to respirate it wouldnt let me pull the plunger up.. like there was suction or something, so i just proceeded to inject.. hopefully thats not bad..
    yeah the suction means you're in the muscle. if you pull back just a lil harder you'll see some little air bubbles. good to go! Igifuno summed it up pretty nice

thanks, help appreciated

Thread Information