Thread: Calf injection

TCEL300 is offline Member

Calf injection

how do they feel?...some say painful some say they arnt....i am shooting 75mg of tren ...with a 25g 1inch...good to go? should i go all the way in with the needle?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i think they are not popular because of poor blood flow, not just painfullness.... i wld never shoot them. 3 heads on a delt,2 heads on your bi,pecs,quads,glutes... they all seem like a better choice then calves...

im workn bi's and tri's2morow...how would the pain be if i hit my bi's?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    im workn bi's and tri's2morow...how would the pain be if i hit my bi's?
    The pain for me was only there on my first shots into bicep/tricep, or when the product is high in BA...I got used to it quick..

ended up hitting my bi..went pretty smooth hit a nerve on the way in..got a nice lil jolt..but it felt good on the second try

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I never had a problem with pain but that really varies from person to person. having said that, I'm not a fan of calf injections at all. Along with quads they are they only place I'll never inject again. They seem to be prone to infection mostly from small hair follicles which can get taken in with the needle (the problem I had).

I used a 1" 23 and 25g needle when injecting my calfes and did put it all the way in.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I never had a problem with pain but that really varies from person to person. having said that, I'm not a fan of calf injections at all. Along with quads they are they only place I'll never inject again. They seem to be prone to infection mostly from small hair follicles which can get taken in with the needle (the problem I had).

It's funny you say that... I have these little shaved patches on my quads in the different places that I inject. I'm too scared of that "hair getting taken in with the needle and infecting" thing. I'm not ballsy enough to actually just get it over with and shave my legs completely, so I'll just be content with the little hairless patches.

Of course, I don't have a GF at the moment. If I did, and she didn't know I was on AAS, she might think I was a bit of a freak for having random hairless patches on my legs

That being said, off the top of my head, I can think of 24 different spots on my body that I can comfortably inject. All without the dangers involved in calf injections. Why risk it? Are you taking more than 3 shots of suspension per day?

thunderin is offline Member
    I have never met anyone that liked calf injections. Painful as hell.

little men is offline Associate Member
    i dont mind them,
    its a bit more sensitive as you peirce the skin but once your in it feels the same as anywhere else, the pain is the same as what you would experience in your delts but you willl have a slight limp for the rest of the day and into the next day for sure,

i would only recomend doing them if you dont have to work out legs/calfs for at least 3-4days after injecting cos you WILL get severe calf cramps, i injected on thursday last week in the calf and if i rub the spot it is still a little bit tender

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    I have had problems with calf injections. I used to inject tren into my calf but the circulation is poor compaired to other sites and my calf became inflammed and painfull to walk for 4 days. It slowly returned to normal about a week later but that was enough for me. After the second time I decided not to hit the calf again.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I found calf injections painless but the feeling was a little wierd. I was shooting prop aswell. I don't do them often.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Calf injections hurt like sh*t, Bis are great for the bump they will feel tight as crap when you work your arms. Bis are small I couldnt do more than once a week in them, (personally)

Thread Information