Thread: legal in rome

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member

legal in rome

is it legal 2 buy clenbutrol in italy or it is illegal & how much does it cost thnx guys

little men is offline Associate Member
    it is illegal however italian customs arnt to hard to get past as they dont really check alot of what mail comes in, i was born in italy and spend a couple of months every year their so i know enough to tell you to go ahead and order it as you should get it through without any hassels

so my friends in italy can buy it for me from pharmacies their

little men is offline Associate Member
    no, you cannot buy it at a pharmacy. it is illegal and just like steroids , if the pharmacy sells it, they will want a prescription.
    i know of one up in torino that sells gear without prescription but if your not a local or a familiar face you got no chance.

your only way would be to order if of a reaserch lab just like (arr) the boards sponser and have it shipped to rome or to your location.
    if it has to go to rome then get sent again to you in my opinion its a alot a hassel and going to take about 2-4 weeks in transit, it is good but not good enough to go to the trouble your going to have to go to to get it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Gear can circulate pretty freeing within the EU. Just order from a euro pharamacy.

the prob is that am living n egypt not in europe but i have friends there so i asked for clen bcoz it is the most expensive thing here for us in egypt so i thought buying it from italy will b less expensive

Thread Information