SpiderRico is offline Member

What should my third cycle be??

tryiing to get things set up to order my next cycle in advanced ... this would be my third cycle and my cycle history looks like this..

test E 1-10 500mg ew
    EQ 1-10 600mg ew
    nolva 40mg ed weeks 12-14

2nd cycle currently on week 9

dbol 1-4 30mg ed
    test e 1-15 500mg ew
    deca 1-13
    nolva 40mg ed 17-19

currently with my cycle right now im at 191 5ft 8in about 11% bf
    I want to do another bulker probly start around jan or feb but i want to get my supplies now when the money is there and i dont want to wait till last minute want to be prepared in advanced like a good boyscout. What do you guys suggest?

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Im just curious. How much have you gained total...not just from your second, but like what was your beginning weight at the 1st cycle? give us some stats please height/weight body type etc etc.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're on week 9 then there is no way you'll be ready in Jan. or Feb. or even March for that matter, to do another one unless you're bridging to make one long ass cycle or something. i say take some time off after this one. time on = time off, or get some bloodwork done at least. anyway, if you like the results of the one you're on now then why not run it again, it's a pretty good bulker. could even tweak it a little (as far as doses go) How much deca are you running? OR you may wanna try some tren next time.....

started my first cycle at same height weighed in at around 175 and my cycle was supposed to go for 10 weeks had complications with stolen gear so ended up running till bout 7 weeks and was told my gear would be returned started pct about 1 month after cycle and then cut for summer i was up to 185 the most with that cycle solid with no water i started this cycle a little slimmer trying to have very low bf when started start around 177 and now im around 191 i was up to 195 then alot of the water from the dbol was let go and started to see more definition then bloat .. and what do you mean by body type im currently around 11% bf if thats what you mean like said before

running deca at 375 ew i thought about tren but i have posted about when is the right cycle time like how many should you have under you belt before the start and i say probly my 4th or 5 cycle ill be ready for tren but i was looking to run something a little different then what im running now i like this cycle alot but just want to try other gear also

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i think tren at 50mg ED would be ideal its a low dosage w/ virtually no sides at that dose that arent much different then fairly high doses of just test... i would run say .. 100mg/prop & 50mg/Tren ED

they are short esters.. if u start disliking the way things are going u kan ditch the tren and start reading for pct in 2 weeks of prop

i wanted to wait a little to take tren i thought more towards the summer or when i want to cut i know its good for bulking and cutting but i was told to wait a little before taking tren to try other types of gear before i do tren

Thread Information