mval is offline New Member

Someone Help The Rookie

Has Anyone Seen Winstrol Tabs, Little Blue With A Line Through It?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Ip brand I believe?

What Is That?

what kind of cycle should i be doing for my first time. I have a bottle of deca 300, and winstrol . how much should i take?

You shouldn't. Why on earth would you take my advice on how to administer toxic compounds into your body? You need to do lots of research before you go down this road, you need to understand the gear, what it does and how it interacts with other compounds. Besides, the gear you have doesn't even equal a crappy cycle, let alone something worth doing.

what else could i stack with it to make it worth while?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by mval
    what else could i stack with it to make it worth while?
    about 3 weeks of research
    a good diet
    good lifting habbits
    and test

You dont think Deca and winstrol will do anything for me. I am 6ft. 220 pds. big build??

You dont think Deca and winstrol will do anything for me. I am 6ft. 220 pds. big build??
    LOL i think it would make u impotent depressed and sad
    i think YOU SHUD RESEARCH UR ASS OFF because you need test!

i am just a little out of shape and looking to bulk up and cut down at the same time. a cycle of Deca and Winstrol , wont do it for me? i have never tried this stuff so i dont know. I am just trying to get some input. Thanks

From what i hear their is not much side effects with Deca or Winstrol , but alot of side effects in Test. T or F?

i am just a little out of shape and looking to bulk up and cut down at the same time. a cycle of Deca and Winstrol, wont do it for me? i have never tried this stuff so i dont know. I am just trying to get some input. Thanks
    dood you are so missing the point you dont BULK and CUT at same time
    unless you are capable of walkin in two different directions at the same time
    PICK A PATH AND GO

well if i am out of shape and just getting back to the gym what would i take?

Food and work ethic! AAS is for mature adults who have reached their natural potential.

so you are saying not to even bother with a cycle?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    if u dont know what to take then dont waste ur time taking anything. Do your research, make some gains naturally with a solid diet and then consider aas. Or post some pics and allow people to see if you have a solid enough base to handle aas

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    From what i hear their is not much side effects with Deca or Winstrol, but alot of side effects in Test. T or F?
    deca does have low side effects for most people when taken with test, without test, you'll put yourself at a high risk of deca dick and other symptoms of not having any test in your body since deca shuts you down quite hard and fast.

Winny sides-17aa steroid so stressesthe liver, really hurts cholesterol values, dries out joints, thus becoming more susceptible to injury, and is quite hard on the hairline.

I think youre not ready for steroids . Youre under the impression that they are some magic drug that will get you big and ripped at the same time, which couldnt be further from the truth. Work on your diet and training, and then when you look like you actually workout, then consider steroids. Otherwise, you just wasting time and money and will get little keepable results.

I already look like i work out, i am not that out of shape i cant see all of my abs anymore and am looking to get back in shape quick. I really want to try this. I have many friends that take this stuff and are completely ripped and they didnt work out for years, so i dont understand?

just b/c your friends may look good on the outside, doesnt mean theyre healthy on the inside or even know how to administer these compounds correctly. Do more research on how to cycle properly and safely, dont just go taking stuff b/c youre friends are. You'd be surprised at how many people that use gear have no idea how to use them correctly. If your looking to cut some bodyfat, that comes down to diet and cardio. Steroids dont burn fat

read this
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

I would continue to educate yourself before you jump in head first without knowing what youre doing. There are no get big quick or get ripped quick schemes in this games. It requires hard work and dedication

so a cycle of deca and winstrol will not work for me?

so a cycle of deca and winstrol will not work for me?
    it might, but you'll be a high risk of more sides than from a simple test only cycle

what dose of the Test would you take for your first time?

JPS
    JPS is offline New Member
    buddy listen to these guys they know what they are talking about, if you want to cut up start doing more am cardio and make sure your diet is in order, that's the main thing as these guys have been reiterating over and over, stick to the basics, proper training, great diet and dedication. there are no short cuts as they have stated. you definitely need to do some more reading before you are ready to take anything. you can do searches on anything in here or ask questions about anything. but i wouldn't just jump into this game without no prior knowledge. you will just be throwing your money away because you won't know about proper cycling or pct. trust me i've been there.

Thread Information