Thread: Melanotan II

dirtymike is offline Junior Member

Melanotan II

Has anyone tried this stuff? How much do you need to take and how long does it last?

Does anyone know of any US suppliers? I was thinking about giving it a try this spring. I heard its not going to be released until 2007 ,but you can purchase it for experimental use. I want to experiment, just need a source in the states.

Is that a new tanning drug or did you mean the sleep aid melatonin?

supersteve Guest
    I've used it with great success. 10mg was all I needed and people were asking me to smile because they couldn't see me lol.

You can't ask for sources on this board though dude. Although if you're in the states, MR does sell it for research purposes.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    I've used it with great success. 10mg was all I needed and people were asking me to smile because they couldn't see me lol.

You can't ask for sources on this board though dude. Although if you're in the states, MR does sell it for research purposes.
    Was it expensive ???? i hear a lot of good things about it, but i also heard very expensive.
    i also heard it's good to burn fat, and for the sex drive... any truth to that, since you used it ?

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve

1. Do u need to keep using it, even if u go tanning, will it permently make u tan darker when ur off it.

2. How do u use it for best results.

Ryan2g is offline Junior Member
    Maybe move this to the spa? This compound sounds really interesting I'd like to know more..

ecivon is offline Member

Melatonin Caution

I'd be real careful with using melatonin; it is a hormone that CAN raise estrogen levels. Better sleep aid is Tylenol PM, 2 tablets at night works great with no residual effects.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Melanotan is completely different from melatonin. Check out http://www.melanotan.org/ for more info. I took another dose last night. So far I can't tell that I'm that much darker, but it definitely has sexual effects. I got more spontaneous errections on it that I do even when using a high dose of test. If it works like they claim, it'll be like you're 18 again and tanned.

supersteve Guest
    Yeh I noticed the sexual sides even on a tren only cycle where my sex drive was non-existent.
    Other sides were facial flushing and nausea. Definitely take it at night before bed.
    It works really well, but you need lots of sun exposure.
    It's not too expensive if you can get it from the right place (i.e. china). You're looking at $50 for 10mg.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    I had a tiny bit of nausea as well. I also felt a little out of sorts, similar to what I've gotten in the past when I've taken compazine or other anti-nausea drugs. It's best if you take it at night, but then the raging errections may interfere with your sleep....

Thread Information