Hawk21 is offline Banned

need help desiding what to take

Sup? just having a little trouble desideing what to order. I only need to gain about 10 pounds nothing major i play baseball in college so i need to maintain really flexible to throw. I have taken Sus and Test before like it and i retained most of my gains from them. But im not sure if i need to take anything mass building but not sure if i need something like winstrol . well im pretty confused just let me know what yall think thanks.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    How about a test/EQ cycle? 500mg/wk of each for 12-14 weeks and run some var or winny from wk 10-16. On a side note, do they test for AS in college baseball?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    win isn't very mass building. If your not looking for much gains test by itself (500mg/week) is a peacefull cycle. If your joints hurt throw in about 300mg's of deca per week.

Hawk21 is offline Banned
    yeh they test but i wont be tested

The only bad thing about Deca is it stay's in your system for like 18 months!!!!!!!!
    so make sure you dont need to take any drug tests

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Good thing someone mentioned something about the drug tests. Especially because this guy playes college baseball. I'm surprise they havent caught you before. But anyways, I would run a TEST E at 500 mg... Deca at 300 mg, and some d-bol if you want. Great cycle, Great Results

Thread Information