PunkOff is offline Associate Member

Arrow Accutane and my cycle

I'm wondering how this works, when i go home over thanksgiving break im going to go to the dermatologist and push for an accutane prescription.

Problem--I'm on steroids (Test, Deca , DBol )

Accutane requires blood tests, so how will this work out? Will they show up in the test? is this something i should tell my doctor?

Please just explain the process to me if you could someone.. I'd really appreciate it

Thanks
    Joe

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    HA

the blood test is gonna show your liver values are out of range and so on and so forth

You wont be getting that prescription unless your derm. just dosent care.

I wouldnt even THINK of running tane on cycle ESPECIALLY while on orals anyways....

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Im on a cycle now..doing prop/cyp/eq..Im also on 60mg accutane and havent broken out yet..I usually break out bad. Im 4 months in right now..But if you going to use it then do not use any orals or winny...Stick with test/eq/deca

Billyeleven is offline New Member
    Man, accutane works wonders. I had such bad acne when I was in high school. I went through about 3 months of hell, but the last 2 went fine, and I still dont have acne to this day, and that was 4 years ago.

I dont know if it would effect your tests or not, but its probably a good idea to tell your doc anyhow.

I used to be on accutane and my skin was PERFECT. but 5-6 years later im now running all this juice and my skin is flaring up. would it be ok to take once im done my 4 weeks of dbol ?

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    I used to be on accutane and my skin was PERFECT. but 5-6 years later im now running all this juice and my skin is flaring up. would it be ok to take once im done my 4 weeks of dbol?
    Probably not ... I was doing only deca and test and I was still not able to get on accutane.
    deca 300wk
    test 500wk

I got my blood test done thinking...im not running any orals...ill pass it... WRONG lol

damn--well thats a blow at my hopes

what if i could get it from another place, say, not a doctor, would you all still not recommend it or recommend it?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Accutane is very hard on your liver, not recommended when taking AS, if so get your liver values checked routinl(SP).

i took 40 mg for 8 mths i had sever face acne only i am cristal clear now and i cycle on and off test e 500mg week and 40mgsd daily d ball and i get few only on my back! if the acne returns np i just take 10-20 mg accutane daily for 3 mths and the acne is gone again! i love being big so i have to juice on and off!!!!!!

i just take 1000mg milk tistle to help the liver !!!!!

zircon is offline Junior Member
    nice...good to knwo that. I'm on accutane now. Was on 4 weeker prop which finished. During pct flared up again but reducing again. I'm on 40mg at the mo, struggling to go higher cos of my lips but in a week or so I'll gradually bump it to 50-60...up to 80mg. That should be hell lol.

I have back acne, thats the crappy part, accutane works great low dose on the face, I believe it needs quite a higher dose and duration to work properly for the back

Thread Information