Thread: Need Advice

MMMCHIRO is offline New Member

Thumbs up Need Advice

I've started a cycle of test e, of 2.5 cc for a twelve week period. At the end of my cycle im going to do Nolvadex 10mg/d for the last 6 wks and hcg for 3 wks after im finished with it all. (I'm presently experiancing testicular atrophy, very minor but present). 1)does this sound like a proper cycle?
    2) I want to take the minimum of drugs possible,my test levels are low and i need to drop 50 pounds. thank you for any help!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    PCT will be hell for you.......... You will never recover running 10mg of Nolva for PCT, also the HCG would be better used durring the cycle to help keep the atrophy your seeing to a minimum.

Running Nolva for PCT is fine but you will need to run 60 to 40mg for 30 or more days until sex drive is back to normal.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    didnt u do ur pct

MMMCHIRO is offline New Member

Thumbs up thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    PCT will be hell for you.......... You will never recover running 10mg of Nolva for PCT, also the HCG would be better used durring the cycle to help keep the atrophy your seeing to a minimum.

Running Nolva for PCT is fine but you will need to run 60 to 40mg for 30 or more days until sex drive is back to normal.
    ok i'll do 40mg for 30 days or until sex drive returns after cycle. when and how much hcg should i use, three weeks is what i was told. thanks for your help. I'm 5'11 and 250, i would like to get to the low 200's

Thread Information