jasindude1 is offline New Member

test prop questions...

i have only taken test e and test c, and i like the once a week injections it quick easy low maintanice, but im about to run a bulk cycle 750 test c and 550 eq with sum dbol and mayb sum masteron at the end, but as for a cutter, is it possible to use e or c for a cutter? bc i hear prop hurts like a bitch the day after and u cant inject in the same spot more than once a week, plus i really dont wanna become a pin cushion,, but i know prop and eq are great cutters,so has anyone done a cutter on e or c? or know of a cycle that would work? and if prop is the way to go what the best way to shoot it to avoid a steroid hangover? i know buttocks is the best place but if i have to do EOD shots can i do one on each side? and weres the nexxt best place to shoot? also what is good to run with prop im thinking eq and masteron towards the end, it will only be my 3rd cycle, so let me know what will help me get the shredded look and suggestions and critique will be greatly apprecited.. thanx guys!!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    prop ia a way better for cutting off coarse it doesnt hurt that much as u hear & read bcoz i always do it bcoz it keeps less water than test e& c it will b good with eq ,winny & tren off coarse but the most important part is how ur diet is clean while cutting

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    it really dosen't hurt that bad, just a little soarness, nothing that will keep you from doing what you normally do

really i heard it leaves lumps and its hard to work the muscle u injected in into. any truth? if its jus sore like after u workout then thats fine, is it true if u warm up the test it makes injections easier smoother and less soreness?

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    ive never had a big problem with it, i guess some people do, i use a 25g pin, and haven't had any problems

25g pin and inch and a half for buttocks and a inch for thighs right? i have no problems with pins but i was gonna get the denkal 400 or sust 250 and i heard it leave welts so thats why im worried i dont wanna shoot and be sore when i go to train

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    First off, are you saying you have been doing your test en shots 1 time per week?

Second, different gear will feel different. A lot of the problem is how much BA is in the gear.

Mixing it with eq, deca whatever helps tremendously. Just divide up how much eq/deca you want to do for the week into 7 shots, along with the prop.

Also, the first time you hit a new muscle group, it will be sore no matter what gear you use. This will go away in time as the muscle gets use to it. With prop, you have to get creative in finding places to jab.

peace,

ttgb

well my 1st cycle i only did 600 per week of e, and now im gonna do 750 with 550 eq so it has to be broken up in2 2 shots per week, the more i hear about prop the less i think its a pain in the ass, but still 30 plus injections per cycle is crazy, i figured id do eod shots 1st in the right glute, right thigh, and then left glute and left thigh and right biceps and left biceps if nessicary,, let me know if any of these are bad places to inject,, i hear calf and lats are the worst places to inject

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Personally, I love prop. And yes, it is a pain in the arse jabbing yourself everyday.

But, I like test en and eq both as well. I try to run a prop cycle once a year, the rest I'll use longer esters.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information