Thread: Anavar ??

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Anavar ??

sup fellas im looking into starting some anavar soon, i weigh around 190 im guessin 80mgs a day ?? any thoughts?

goose is offline Banned
    Yes as part of a cycle, 80mgs a day is perfect,however,I have ran Var on it`s own.

goose4......

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    how were ur results alone ?? so about 80mg's a day for 6 weeks ??

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i definately wouldn't run anything by itself, if you're gonna use drugs to gain size, you might as well use their effects synergistacaly. if you're just tryin' to put on 5 pounds or somethin' i guess it might work, but if you're serious about workin' out and want to gain(and keep) some quality muscle you definately need to stack. pay no attention to high dose recomendations. low to moderates doses of multiple drug, that are relatively safe(test,deca ,primo,injectable winny), will work best with least side effects. i'd study a little more before i put anything into my body. you'll get much more out of the anavar using in conjuctions with some other drugs.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    how were ur results alone ?? so about 80mg's a day for 6 weeks ??

Hard to say what results you would get,I got 14 pounds and kept it all.The sides I got was loss libido and Appetite.I will give you the perfect cycle.Run Var with Tbol.Tbol increases libido and appetite.The liver will function healthily,as the total doest exceed 90mgs ED.Run Var at 30 mgs each day,I chose 30 because it has minimal effect on libido compared to 40-which is bad.Thw purpose of Var in this cycle is strictly for strength,hardness and vascularity.Tbol is the base of the stack,run this at 60mgs,it will help with mood sex and free test levels.This will produce great synergy with Var,producing a very dence,lean shredded look.Run this for 8 weeks.

goose4...........

Thread Information