Akzylgz22 is offline New Member

steroids and other drugs

what is the effects of using drugs such as alcolhol, tobacco, and marijuana while you're on steroids

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    They will hinder your gains and do a number on your liver.... you liver will be under enough prressure from AS. Although herb will increase your hunger (good thing), it will also increase promote estrogen buildup (bad thing).

Quitting smoking will be the best thing you've ever done... you'll automaticlly gain weight from that alone.

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Listen to this one right here! Alcoholic beverages will FUCK up your ability to retain nitrogen by %70 or higher based on the NE JOA. Not worth it. It totally dicks up anything in your pancreas waiting to be shuttled through your liver and then body. Don't do it often. TOo many shit carbs anyway. Celebrate your 400lb bench and leave it at that.

BigC

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    as anybody who's on this board alot knows, i'm a major advoctae of weed when on AS. true, it will lower your test slightly, but you have so much test running through your body already that a slight decrease isn't a big deal. also, it will increase appetite, decrease agression, and help sleep. as for alchohol, i would avoid it. try to allow your liver to process one thing at a time.

some guys will agree with me and some won't. it's your body, and this is just my opinion

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    everyone is entitled to ther opion I just wont risk all the time and money that I put in to hinder my gains

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    kill your liver 5 time more

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah what Dane said..

Thread Information