Thread: damn !

john47 is offline New Member

Angry damn !

i love this site , i have learned everything i know about steriods from the information i first found here . and today i found the scammer list and the person i just emailed money to overseas is on there . fortunately i only sent less than $100 for 100 dianabol tabs , but earlier i ordered 10 sustanon 250 amps and 20 clomid tabs and 3 amps of hcg from a place that has actually sent me pain meds in the past but they are overseas . then i read how customs might x ray packages and mistake amps for bullets . well i hope that all of it gets here but i wont hold my breath for the dianabol . can any of the overseas pharmacies be trusted to get the steriods here . this is my first cycle and i have only heard 2 people ever say to me in person that they used steriods and i have had a difficult time ever finding any locally so i just got a little impatient when i discovered the internet but im not starting the cycle till i find some deca and my back pain allows me to play football again which will probably be months from now so ill be sure to research the sources more carefully . thanks for all the info on here , john 47

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, good luck.

_SOLID

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    the way things are right now, you may just have to play the waiting game. nothing that comes through the mail can be garaunteed, and with that guy in FLA getting anthrax from a letter, it's only gonna get worse. good luck

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    that sucks,, I'd hate to lose any money,, even a hundred bucks is a lot to me,,, maybee I am just poor
    Good luck on your cycle bro, work hard.

$uperman is offline Member
    Shit..... i hate when i order a value meal and the fri box is only half full much less losing $100. Gook luck man , i hope your gear comes through.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by $uperman
    Shit..... i hate when i order a value meal and the fri box is only half full
    What the hell are you doing eating fast food?! Go get something healthy d@mn it!!LOL

$uperman is offline Member
    ummm.... i get fast food for my girl.... yeah thats it , my girl not me.... lol

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ah supermans weakness is in fact fast food!!

Welcome to the board John47,hope you get your d-bol but it is unlikely.Shame bro

Gettooit is offline New Member

Thumbs down Don't Order Now

Welcome bud -
    I've lost 2 international and I domestic order all sent priopity.
    No scammers on my list, all good people, no letters, no calls.
    It sucks! Messed up my whole Fall training program, and I'm out $1,000.

I would not advise anyone to order at this time period.

john47 is offline New Member
    dont get me wrong $100 is a lot to me too , but i wanted to order sustanon , deca , dianabol , winstrol , clomid and hcg . it would've cost about $500-$600 to learn this lesson if i ordered it all at once . im planning on starting my first cycle in a few months so i wanted to get all of the stuff i need and really push it naturally first then :
    wk 1-2 20mg d-bol/every day , sus250/every 5 days , deca200/every 5 days
    wk 3-8 sus 250/every 5 days , deca 200/every 5 days
    3 weeks after last sus injection , clomid 100 mg first day then 50 mg/day and 2,500mg hcg then 2 more hcg injections a week apart .
    also considering winstrol for 2 weeks after last sustanon injection maybe tabs 10/day or 1 inject each 2 days
    ordered 23g 1.5 x 100 needles and syringes from a site recommended here
    im looking to gain speed and explosiveness as well as size so is this going to be a good cycle ?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I would be careful with any orders through the mail especally overseas everything is getting checked very good especally in the military hehe

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If things for us couldn't get worse they did......anthrax! MOFO sent it threw the mail. Now we all know what that means, security checks with mail are going to be as tight as the security checks at the airport! And that is bad news for all us brothers who rely on 'mail sources' to get out gear. Shit as mentioned in a post before its becomming toublesome to even walk stuff across the mex/US border. I hope things clear up fast, cause theres no way i am going to pay an inflated price for gear b/c i cannot get it though the mail!

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    things are only going to get worse today when i went to get my po box some Bitch behind the counter was asking me all these fucking questions and was trying to get all personal in my business plus they are on high alert so anybody looking suspicous are a package that is bulky are not packegfed properly gets thrown out to be checked
    Better get your local dealers numbers brothers its the safest bet

Thread Information