sp33dg33k is offline Member

Question bicep site injections

where exactly do you inject into the biceps and should i use a 25g 1" or should i get an insulin dart?

oh yeah i'm shooting prop, will this make any diff as compared to shooting in the glutes?

my biceps are lagging... triceps r making them look pitiful by comparison.

thx,

sp33dg33k

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    I would use a 23g bro....i would look at a site injection profile on the net cause it kinds hard tro explain how to inject into the bi...altho you can do it a few different ways....

if you really want good site injections use test susp over prop but i have heard of ppl getting good results with prop...

where can i find that site injection profile? nothing on this site other than butt and delt unless i missed it.

hmm i think bolex has it...maybe BSS? or hell maybe BSS did have it when webby stole all the info from here....but i wont go there bwhaha

Thumbs up

cool thx shot i'll check it out

np bro...if they dont have one...let me know and ill check around to see if i can find one on the net

CYCLEON Guest
    I know IG likes slin pins but 25g is ok - prop is good for site injects - use a 1/2 inch an push all the way in.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I did a bicep inject week before last.

There are some good pics out there, but here is how I did it.

Flex your bicep and look for the peak. This works well, but my biceps peak closer to my shoulder than elbow, so I had to go a little farther down.

I am vascular enough to clearly see where my veins run and I went a little to the outside of midline of my bicep (away from my chest)

I used a 23 G, 1.5 inch pin and inserted just short of 1/2 way.

Inject very slowly, and it is best if you have someone to assist you with the aspiration and injection.

Good luck and be safe.

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    I’m to much of a novice to try and explain how to do bi injections but I will tell you it’s quite painless (at least to me). I used a 23ga 1” pin and stopped about ¾”. I self inject and found it was easier than delt shots. Just be sure to aspirate and inject slow.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Use a slin pin and flex bicept and bury it in the peak

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    are you sure you have to flex your bicep when injecting i tried t once and just didnt seem right

Originally posted by pureanger
    Use a slin pin and flex bicept and bury it in the peak
    can a slin pin draw prop from the amp? won't it be difficult?

taker the part you push the juice out with off the pins...and brake the amp and poor the prop into it....my friend always does this cause he is scared he will suck some glass chips up with the juice hahaha

The Iron Game Guest
    sorry but I cannot say to use a 23 gauge 1.5 inch, nor can I recommend a 23 gauge period. Nor do I believe I read properly that you must do a bicep injection when it is peaked. The muscle should always be relaxed.

You can inject anything into any bodypart period but suspension is one of them I advise against site injecting unless delts. Rest assure you will find a new meaning to the word pain.

There is absolutely no need to go bigger than a 25 gauge.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    i dont know what i would do if iron game wasnt here
    thanks once again

Draw with a normal needle pull the back off the slin needle and fill it that way you can push it through the pin once it is full

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Roid Rogers
    are you sure you have to flex your bicep when injecting i tried t once and just didnt seem right
    You flex your bicep to find the injection point, you inject with your muscle relaxed.

Mike Guest
    I was waiting for IG to say something

And yes X is right - you DONT inject while flexing

Yes definatly dont try to push it flexed

wow you guys rock! thx for all of your advice. i feel much more confident now in trying this. i will let you know how my injections go.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I was wonderin, man injecting while flexed? your freakin bicep will be sore for days. Man I have a hard enough problem doin it in my azz. I cant' imagine you guys injecting in your bis, man that would seem scarey and painful. maybe I am just a novice... whew..I am sweatin over here.. chit..

well i did it! no probs so far...

drawed with a 23g, used a slin pin (29g 3/8" i believe), buried it right to the hilt, shot 1/2cc prop in left bicep.

no pain, no swelling, no lump, no bruise, no freakin problem!

gonna do 1/2 cc prop in right bicep tomorrow. will keep u posted.

one concern: is 3/8 deep enough or should i get a 25g 1/2" so i can go that extra 1/8 of an inch? i'm used to going 1 1/2" deep on the glutes and this just doesnt seen right yet in my brain.

I love injecting biceps for the same reasons that you just stated I like hitting fina in my bis just because your always hitting the pin and using the slin pin leaves less scar tissue

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    heh..........funny you mention fina as that is what i primarily put in my bis as you heed to go ed with it and it is slin-pin friendly

mircronized stano is another idea...........

Unity66

isnt it wonderfull. I am thinking about site injecting tri too. Ive done alves with winny but I wasnt to impressed

hmmmmmmmm

I've never injected anywhere but quads (my favorite) and glutes.
    All I have are 23g 1" needles. Are these too big for Biceps injects? I don't wanna pull half ass 3/4 way in stuff, if the needle is too big to go all the way in, then I'll get a smaller pin. I don't have any slin pins, so I'll be using the 23g, its my best friend. I am already a pincushion (100mg prop ED), but I wouldn't mind using some new areas, especially if it will peak out or help out my biceps.

Where are those pics for where in the bicep to inject????
    I am getting pumped up!!! I wanna do it right now! Damn IT I already injected today!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!! LOL!

Take it easy bros....

Your bi can take a one inch just make sure when you push it in hit the "belly" of the muscle and youll be fine i just use a slin pin so I have better control of the needle

$uperman is offline Member
    If your bi's are thick enough you can the full 1" if not ..... just go 3/8 or 1/2. dont want to hurt yourself bro.... let us know how u feel as the dayz come.

day 2

left bi feels great still no pain what so ever

second site injection to right bicep: a little sore kinda like a really, really small charlie horse almost not even worth mentioning but wanted to give all the details

luvin this shit

Your progress sounds great its nice to inject bi's easier to see what your doing

Hell yeah!

I just shot my left bicep up...... Feels great, no pain, swelling, nothing!

Alright, that's all I wanted to say...

Bye!

guggs is offline New Member
    ...i tried shootin prop and testoviron in the bi's....i did this an hour b 4 i trained them!...is this roght to do so?....i thought training them after shootin up would help the prop spred a bit!.....however this leaves my bi's sore for almost a week!.....so do u shoot up and train the bi's??? or jus shoot up and train em another day??

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Guggs, I always shoot before I train, or shoot the day off early in the morning. I find that there is less soreness. Course I am not brave enough to do a bicep inject with sustanon yet. I am too chicken to do it in the delt much less in the bicep. I am a wuss... But will be doing some t 200 next go round, and I will be a site injecting fool then.. biceps here I come.

McBain is offline Member
    I'm curious to the brand of test prop you guys are using, since you aren't having any soreness or problems.

guggs is offline New Member
    ...cheers, Sicilian30......the last shot i did in my bi's(usin testoviron 250) was almost the last!...my right bi swelled up that much i cudn't fit my arm into my shirt sleeve!!!!!...i was finding it hard to move, as it restricted the motion!!.....now b 4 i was even thinkin about shootin the bi's i made sure i knew the right place to stik the needle, to avoid hittin a vessel or nerve!......now i also had a look on the spot injections site, which givs pictures of actually where to stik it!..i stik it around the inside of the bicep!....wat i wanna know is the place to stik it where i wudn't feel the soreness as much!......delts i luv doin!!, goes in nicely and i can preety much stik anythin in there!, although 2ml of sus does leave me sore abit!.............now my delts and tri's are really the main focus of attention as there bloody huge now!!!...guess i wana spread the luv about to the bi's!!!!!

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    I have always wanted to do a bi site shot - but for some reason I feel wrong about it. Its strange because my arse is a regular pin qushion.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by sp33dg33k
    can a slin pin draw prop from the amp? won't it be difficult?
    Hope you have a while to sit and inject if you plan to inject prop through a slin needle

Thread Information