DieselDog1 is offline New Member

Looking for some honest advice on cycle?

Alrighty, this is going to be my first cycle and wanted a few honest opinions. I am 20 years old at 5' 9" 185 about 12-14% bf and have been working out almost 3 years naturally now. This is what I am thinking of doing:

1-13 Test E - 500mg/wk
    1-4 DBOL - 25mg/day
    1-12 EQ - 40mg/wk or Deca - 200mg/wk

I was wondering if you guys think I should run the Deca or the Eq? Also, I have the DBOL would it be good for my first cycle to throw it in there the first 4 weeks or not? I am wanting to put on some noticeable size and don't have a problem getting a little fatter. Which am I going to see better results with Deca or EQ? Any comments or advice is appreciated, or if you guys have some suggestions for my first cycle instead of that let me know. Thanks

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Honest advice, youre too young to start AS

tw0flipflops is offline New Member
    how big are you wanting to get? also are you aiming for being cut or bulk up?

Deca - bulk
    Eq - eq isnt really known for enourmous gains....

It might be a little too much for your first cycle...

What about PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Honest advice, youre too young to start AS
    honestly, this never helps.... they will end up taking them anyways....

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    testosterone only for 10 weeks....thats good enough for a first.....save other steroids for later cycles.......

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd go with only test also, 10-12wks.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Man that was my exact thoughts as I read each thread. You might as well not state that you may be too young to start, they will, like you said, start taking it anway, so lets get him the right instrumental advice on how take it as if he was 30 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by tw0flipflops
    honestly, this never helps.... they will end up taking them anyways....

For more vascularity and muscle density, go with the eq, deca is definitely gonna bulk you up, but research the side affects before doing any of these compounds. DBol is hard on the liver, so you have to take supps to help out in that area, ie. milk thistle. Since you are young just make sure you are not so concerned about the good that is coming out of the use of gear, but weigh the negative sides you could get by some of these things. Remember for every good, there is a bad lurking somewhere. Honestly, only use Test E for the first time around. Next cycle add 1 more compound. But if you are set on this cycle, fine so be it. run the Test E 2 weeks longer than the EQ. I am saying no to Deca for you.
    wk 1-14 test e 250 mg every 3.5 days 250mg mon. morning, 250mg thurs evening.
    wk 1-12 eq 400 mg every 3.5 days 200mg mon. morning, 200mg thurs evening
    wk 1-4 D Bol 25mg everyday. If you arent having any problems or sides from this dosage, consider raising the dose to 30 or 40max. Dont start this cycle unless you have a pct plan and the gear available for pct on hand. If you do this Bro, do it right. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselDog1
    Alrighty, this is going to be my first cycle and wanted a few honest opinions. I am 20 years old at 5' 9" 185 about 12-14% bf and have been working out almost 3 years naturally now. This is what I am thinking of doing:

1-13 Test E - 500mg/wk
    1-4 DBOL - 25mg/day
    1-12 EQ - 40mg/wk or Deca - 200mg/wk

I was wondering if you guys think I should run the Deca or the Eq? Also, I have the DBOL would it be good for my first cycle to throw it in there the first 4 weeks or not? I am wanting to put on some noticeable size and don't have a problem getting a little fatter. Which am I going to see better results with Deca or EQ? Any comments or advice is appreciated, or if you guys have some suggestions for my first cycle instead of that let me know. Thanks

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    just hit up test e or c 500 mg week bro for 12 weeks, to see how you react, u dont wna throw urself in at the deep end straight away. Ull make good gains of it as its ur first cycle anyway, save the dbol for a future cycle.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Man that was my exact thoughts as I read each thread. You might as well not state that you may be too young to start, they will, like you said, start taking it anway, so lets get him the right instrumental advice on how take it as if he was 30 years old.
    Because, if they really want to do it, I don't really feel the need to enable them. If he were quite serious about this he would do enough research to do it on his own without asking. If someone said they wanted to know how to shoot themselves would you give them directions on how to fire a gun so they did it right? Just because someone is going to do something with or without you does not obligate you to help them.

DieselDog, you prolly are too young, even if only by a couple years, do lots of research and be safe. Good luck-

Couple years of training and finding the correct diet is huge at your age. Think bout it.

your analogy here is too extreme and far from the issue at hand. Now I wouldnt do anything or say anything to condone death, such as giving instructions to firing a gun to shoot themselves, but we are discussing with specifics here and that is gear am I correct. So lets keep it real in that regard. Also as a side note, this whole site would then be considered giving instructions on shooting themselves wouldnt you think? After all, how did the young fellow get in here to ask these questions in the first place, fake ID? If he searches it, he will find it, all the ammo for that gun is there. Nuff said. Case closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Because, if they really want to do it, I don't really feel the need to enable them. If he were quite serious about this he would do enough research to do it on his own without asking. If someone said they wanted to know how to shoot themselves would you give them directions on how to fire a gun so they did it right? Just because someone is going to do something with or without you does not obligate you to help them.

DieselDog, you prolly are too young, even if only by a couple years, do lots of research and be safe. Good luck-
    Last edited by Jray1der; 11-22-2005 at 06:21 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    test only like the others said. Im assuming you meant 400mg on the eq..but that goes without saying. Just wanna give u a heads up to edit it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Couple years of training and finding the correct diet is huge at your age. Think bout it.
    I agree, and after using AS your never the same I dont care what anyone says.

Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    your analogy here is too extreme and far from the issue at hand. Now I wouldnt do anything or say anything to condone death, such as giving instructions to firing a gun, but we are discussing with specifics here and that is gear am I correct. So lets keep it real in that regard.
    Well, let's make it easier. If someone wanted to know how to smoke weed, would you tell him? If someone wanted to know how to get away with drinking and driving, would you give him pointers? etc., etc... But I think you miss my point, Thejuice said he was too young, and he was chastised for not assisting because "they will end up taking them anyways...", I merely wanted to point out that he may be right for himself that if he does not want to help out for the reason stated he doesn't have to, and should not be looked upon any differently for saying so.

No names were adminstered by myself as to chastizing anyone for not assisting. I'm a straight shooter. If I am bothered by a particular person or subject, I talk to them about it. Plainly enough, my issuance of what I wrote was to call out anyone readily available to give advice as to what to do with the gear he is proposing to take. Better to tell someone the right way than to experiment the wrong way, is my point. So because you decide not to help out, that is your choice, but again, he asked for help, so he should get it. He didnt ask was he too young. Get it? The point is, and again I say this, we are discussing specifics, not analogies. For every analogy u give, i can counter it with another, that is pointless.
    Well, let's make it easier. If someone wanted to know how to smoke weed, would you tell him? If someone wanted to know how to get away with drinking and driving, would you give him pointers? etc., etc... But I think you miss my point, Thejuice said he was too young, and he was chastised for not assisting because "they will end up taking them anyways...", I merely wanted to point out that he may be right for himself that if he does not want to help out for the reason stated he doesn't have to, and should not be looked upon any differently for saying so.
    Last edited by Jray1der; 11-22-2005 at 06:32 PM.

So what if the guy is fifteen? You said he asks for help you give it-gonna tell a fifteen yr old how to do gear? Anyhow, my point still stands. Just because someone is going to do something whether you help them or not does not obligate you to assist them.

And as far as analogies go-I can do that stuff all day long-we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    20years old.... too young dude..

I start juicing when I was 20, If I can go back in time I will start juice until 25 or 26...

I can relate Juicy. DITTO. Usually it's younger guys who are so anxious to get on cycle because they have never truely seen just how anabolic food can be. Eat son EAT!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I waited until 30, very happy, have a great base to work with and 10lbs I gain looks like 20lbs on some one who has only 2-3 years of traing under their belt.

So what if the guy is fifteen? You said he asks for help you give it-gonna tell a fifteen yr old how to do gear? Anyhow, my point still stands. Just because someone is going to do something whether you help them or not does not obligate you to assist them.
    I totally agree, and plus if I dont condone something Im not going to assist the issue/person. It's like I'm against abortion, but I tell someone where to get it done. I guess it's b/c I'm not a hypocrite, I'll tell it as it is. I have many experiences here, that juicing @ a young age is NOT good. So if he goes and does it AFTER hearing the "honest advice" as his post stated, then it's his problem. It won;t be on my conscience.You can bring the horse to water, but you can't make him drink it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. good statements by most..

but here is a young guy about to make his nuts the size of raisins, and will believe that taking steroids makes his unit smaller..hahah

No one has told him or talked to him about PCT, about nolva/ldex during and the reasons why..

heck.. he probably won't remember the address for this site, let alone come back to it..

it's not the juice in the athlete, it's the advice that he recieves that helps him be successful.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

but here is a young guy about to make his nuts the size of raisins, and will believe that taking steroids makes his unit smaller..hahah

No one has told him or talked to him about PCT, about nolva/ldex during and the reasons why..

heck.. he probably won't remember the address for this site, let alone come back to it..

it's not the juice in the athlete, it's the advice that he recieves that helps him be successful.
    Damn right

2000 post and this is what you come up with, you got to be kidding right? How the Hell do we know if anybody here is the age they say they are, come on Bro, get real, the kid profile says he 20 years old, if he we're younger than 18, I wouldnt have advised to use. I dont honestly know how young is too young, but I do remember that when the testosterone craze started when Mark Mcguire was using Osmo, damn near everybody here that was under the age of 18 found a way to get Andro, and used it. Andro too, was not recommended for anyone under the age of I believe 24 at the time. So I am wondering, since i dont know you, how honest would you be if the question wqas posed to you, were you one of those who used supps at an earlier than suggested age limit? So again, deal with the facts. He asked for help with gear, he is 20 years old, allegedly, what else? Quit with the simple minded ideals of entertainment and point out some relevant ideals rather than run some one for you own leisure.
    And as far as analogies go-I can do that stuff all day long-we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

I did inform him to do a search for pct in my earlier threads. Look, all in all, I am in agreeance with you guys as to him being to young to start, but with all this info on this site, and all the posts that we've made, we've involuntarily gave him all the info he could need. So directly, give him current up to date info that could more useful rather him running experiments on some out dated, irrelevant info.
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

I would rather give him advice on how to do it the right way, then to give him no advice at all and let him find out the hard way, no matter how young he is... You can still always warn them thet they are too young as a recomendation, i dont want anyone ****ing thereself up. some of you guys are being to stubborn, he will end up taking it anyways, let him take it the right way, give him the advice he asks for....

Thread Information