Thread: getting rx

4plates is offline Banned

getting rx

are doctors allowed to prescribe AS in the united states,if so what do they prescribe them for?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah they're allowed to prescribe the stuff. you can't just go into any doc's office and say "hey, can you write me a script for some winny?" most of the time it's about who you know basically.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    sometime you can find a shady doc that will write you out a script if you say you cant get it upp....im always tired...then take 50 mg of dbol for 2 weeks make yourself crash then go get blood work to show you have low test levels....but 9 times out of 10 they know why you want it...

however i found a doc in GA that is writting me and my good bro out a script for Upjohn test for 40 bucks per bottle.. 10cc....but you have to show him blood work saying you test levels are low...

if everything goes down well with this you bet ill let the mods in on this so we can all get hooked up....and he is looking for more bizzz....i cant go into anymore details then this right now so dont ask...and as for the ppl that will post im full of shit about this...save it cause anyone who knows me ..know i dont blow smoke up ppls asses...

but i been looking for a doc for years now and they are hard to find bro....but i think i got a good hook up here...my bro already got his test but he is almost 20 years older then me...so makes it alittle harder for us younger bros

4plates is offline Banned
    thanks for the input i think it time to visit a dr hahaha

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Hey Shot…I’m over 40. You be sure and let me know if I can help you out

just kidding

Thread Information