tank32 is offline New Member

Thumbs up best anabolic steroid to lose weight & burn fat

hello!

been bodybuilding on & off over the last 18 years of my life, but not done in the past 7 years through ups & downs in my life, in which it has resulted in me reaching 25 stone in weight & having a fat shaped body, i am totally out of condition as a result of neglect & self respect. i want to start my life all over again after years of hell and get back to my usual weight which is of 15 stone, but i was wandering as well as doing a good diet & train hard back at my gym, i was wandering if any one knows of any anabolic steroids to help me get kick started & help me rapidly burn of my fats, help me get more leaner, as well as all the other magical anabolic enhancers can do, i have never used them before ever in my life, this is why i have little knowledge about them, please can some one help me get my life back on track & to get back in to shape, i will really appreciate it if any one can help me out.

Thanx! Tank

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by tank32
    hello!

been bodybuilding on & off over the last 18 years of my life, but not done in the past 7 years through ups & downs in my life, in which it has resulted in me reaching 25 stone in weight & having a fat shaped body, i am totally out of condition as a result of neglect & self respect. i want to start my life all over again after years of hell and get back to my usual weight which is of 15 stone, but i was wandering as well as doing a good diet & train hard back at my gym, i was wandering if any one knows of any anabolic steroids to help me get kick started & help me rapidly burn of my fats, help me get more leaner, as well as all the other magical anabolic enhancers can do, i have never used them before ever in my life, this is why i have little knowledge about them, please can some one help me get my life back on track & to get back in to shape, i will really appreciate it if any one can help me out.

Thanx! Tank

what is the rest of your stat's age ?? height ??

at 25 stone you shoulden't be thinking of any steroid 's at the minute

cardio and diet is KEY here there is nothing else you need right now

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

agreed !

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    have good read of this thread bro this should help you out http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Trenebolone and anavar have a fatburning effect for sure, but you should concentrate on diet/training for now!

Forget aas or any other drugs for that matter.You need to stick to a strict diet and cardio routine.That will give you the results you require,just give it time and stick to it.Good luck

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    What is 25 stone? I am guessing if I remember correctly that is about 340-350?? There are plenty of guys (BB's) at that weight but as noted above if it is a high amount of fat you want to get your diet in check first because you will be wasting a lot of money otherwise. I have heard VAR is good for fat loss and is a pretty mild oral steroid but I don't think it does enough by itself.

Well check out the workout and diet forums, this is a great place to learn... oh and welcome!!

Oldman

rocaveli is offline New Member
    first off, who on earth measures weight in stones anymore...

second, the strong ass supplements you can try are basically of two categories: the ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, asprin), and there's plenty of info about those online, or the (stronger) Clenbuterol and cytomel stack, just make sure you know what you're doing, especially with the cytomel.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rocaveli
    first off, who on earth measures weight in stones anymore...

second, the strong ass supplements you can try are basically of two categories: the ECA stack (ephedrine, caffeine, asprin), and there's plenty of info about those online, or the (stronger) Clenbuterol and cytomel stack, just make sure you know what you're doing, especially with the cytomel.
    thats not advisable for someone who is that overweight, stimulants like that could cause bad heart problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    thats not advisable for someone who is that overweight, stimulants like that could cause bad heart problems.

Agreed.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you should spend your money on a gastric bypass.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

Be safe. Train natty for at least a year. Get your bf down below 20%, then post again.

Anyone who advises you to use AAS at this point in your life is an idiot. You have one body, respect it. It is not worth risking death to lose a couple kilos a little faster.

Cardio and diet are the keys to your sucess. We all hate it at the beginning, until our pant size gets smaller, then we see why we are doing this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Forget aas or any other drugs for that matter.You need to stick to a strict diet and cardio routine.That will give you the results you require,just give it time and stick to it.Good luck
    agree with the above, good advice

Thread Information