Thread: P.o.

husher man is offline New Member

P.o.

Hey,
    Been searching around here for a while, i was just wondering why everyone says a p.o. box is no safer. obviously you can let it be if you get a tip its "dirty". but also doesn't this get rid of the possibility of a controlled delivery? and in Canada, where i am, couldn't you just pick it up at a 24 hr place, no one could see you do it, i'm sure no cops will be hiding in the bushes at 4 in the morning unless its a huge bust. This makes the only danger it being seized by customs, this is too easy though, how do they bust you at a p.o. box?

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Order domestic Canada has plenty of sources.....

Yah, I'm just asking a hypothetical question. I prob could get a domestic, but i'm just wondering opinions on this.

First if they are after you it doesnt matter what time you pick it up. Second if its registered in your name their going to know who you are and where you live. Third if you go the whole fake ID route just add Identity theft and mail fraud onto your other charges if your ever busted. I know it sounds good buying $3 Sustanon amps from an International source but that comes with a price. I would advise anyone to stick with domestic suppliers so you dont have to worry about getting fake PO boxes just adds more risk to the whole thing. Trust me when I say this I know KEEP it simple and you should be fine....

So, if they know who i am and where i live then how does that mean they can bust me? wait for me to pick it up? if it was taken somewhere else like a locker right after it was picked up and they didn't know about then they couldn't get me for anything, right? they could search my place all they wanted and find nothing. Without seeing me pick it up can they just assume that i did and bust me anyways?

oh, just one more question, say if my gear was to get seized by customs, and it was going to a po box, then how do they get the seizure letter to me?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    the beautiful thing about mail ordered gear is that if the cops do find out whats in the box, you can just say that you dont recognize the sender, and that you were going to send it back. the key is to absolutely deny any knowelge what so ever. if you do that, then the cops cant do sh_t. especially if they confront you about it before you pick up the package, cause in that case you were never actually in possesion of the gear.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Even if you have a PO box a controlled delivery can still happen. The only difference is the postal inspectors are waiting at the Post office hoping you show up so when you grab your package your popped without question. So in my opinion a PO isnt safer than residential. With residential you have grounds to get out of it. For example with a res. Addy you can use a Fake name so the package doesnt match yours. WHen the package is delivered you take it in the house and write return to sender on the box and leave by your front door for 24 hours in case there is a controlled delivery.. This shows that you planned on sending it back to sender..So 1, the name is fake and 2 you intended to return to sender. Their really is no way of linking you to the pack unless they search your home and find evidence on your laptop. But the chances of that happening is very slim..So im my opinion dont use a PO..i have known bro's who have gotten popped at the post office.

Quote Originally Posted by husher man
    So, if they know who i am and where i live then how does that mean they can bust me? wait for me to pick it up? if it was taken somewhere else like a locker right after it was picked up and they didn't know about then they couldn't get me for anything, right? they could search my place all they wanted and find nothing. Without seeing me pick it up can they just assume that i did and bust me anyways?
    If they know there are illegal drugs in your mailbox they are not going to deliver it and walk away...

Quote Originally Posted by husher man
    oh, just one more question, say if my gear was to get seized by customs, and it was going to a po box, then how do they get the seizure letter to me?
    The seizure letter would go to the address thats on the package...

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Your wrong heckler. During a controlled delivery the package will be delivered whether you come to the door or not. If you odnt come to the door they will leave the package there and walk away. Obviously they will be in view of your residence. Once you bring it in the house you will get a nice knock on your door. Thats what a controlled delivery is..

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    Your wrong heckler. During a controlled delivery the package will be delivered whether you come to the door or not. If you odnt come to the door they will leave the package there and walk away. Obviously they will be in view of your residence. Once you bring it in the house you will get a nice knock on your door. Thats what a controlled delivery is..
    he meant that they wouldnt put the gear in your box and then turn the other cheek. in other words if they now their is gear in the package they are going to keep an eye on you so they can get the bust

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    no ones going to spend that much time on someone with 40cc of test and 250 tabs of dbol . their looking for bigger fish

Thread Information