gigglez2025 is offline New Member

gyno? not sure, opinions plz

im taking 500mg sust a wk. the past 6 wks have been fine, and out of nowhere i feel a lump by my nipple. it doesnt hurt at all. my nips arnt swollen or sensative. they are just hard kinda often. iv been taking 80 mg nolva ed, and now a have my letro. what doseage do u guys recomend? and does it sound like gyno. thanks

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez2025
    im taking 500mg sust a wk. the past 6 wks have been fine, and out of nowhere i feel a lump by my nipple. it doesnt hurt at all. my nips arnt swollen or sensative. they are just hard kinda often. iv been taking 80 mg nolva ed, and now a have my letro. what doseage do u guys recomend? and does it sound like gyno. thanks
    80mg of Nolva ED and still gyno signs? Interesting.

I'd say, stop the Nolva and go all out with Letro. 2.5mg ED for a week then taper down as symptoms lessen. Week two, going down to 1.25, etc... ending at .25 ED. That is what I use ED as a maintenance dose anyway, as I am gyno prone.

Gyno is nothing to be played with.

I'm interested to hear other, more experienced thoughts on this subject.

Am I over reacting?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Fina can cause progestin-gyno. Nolva can not block that, letro might.

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've had gyno not from roids but from pot too early i life. It sux really bad and the surgery isn't fun either (witch i had) and your chest will never look the same if you let it progress. I'm not that educated on how to stop it I just know how bad it looks and hurts so if anyone can tell him how to stop it please do. hope everything works out man

Thread Information