Pro_built7 is offline Member

Exclamation lil bro..IMPORTANT

Alright guys, i have a very serious question that i need answered. but before i ask it is imperative i give you some background info. Im 20 and have done a few cycles already, I started when i was 17..no flaming let me explain i started researching roids 2 years before is decided to go ahead with a begginner 5oomg/wk test e cycle. yes i had pct clomid all the good stuff. i was the most complete, dedicated to nutrition, 17 year old you would ever meet and in my mind i was ready. I read everything i could and obtained an enourmous amount of knowledge off this site years ago. but this is my major dilemma, not that i regret my decision, my younger brother turned 17 about a month ago and I KNOW he is contemplating roids. He knows i was 17 when i started and i'm positive this will fuel him. BUT he is not dedicated to nutrition, and diet and i am worried i've already seen him researching, and he told me the other day he is saving his money up but wouldnt tell me for what. now what do i do i think it would be completely hipocritical of me to defer him, when i know he will just do it anyway. so should i share with him my knowledge on the proper and safe use of these exptremely powerful substances, or just tell him not to do them....which is useless..........I apologize for this long and boring thread but i need expert advice on this problem. also dont flame, i believe flaming is mostly useless and i loose alot of respect for guys who flame away.

First thing you can do is set a good and intelligent example.....you have not done that.
    At only 17-20 you are still jucing, way too young. Looks like the pot calling the kettle black to me.
    Not flaming you, just telling it like it is.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    If you tell him about the sides of using roids at that age, he should be scared to death. I would have..

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if he on his way 2 juice & insists on doing it & it is his last decision then share ur knowledge with him

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    That's a big no no especially at 17. If he still doesn't want to hear that, then ask him he's happy with his height. Steroids at that age have the capability of stunting growth. I'm sure he wouldn't like to hear that unless he enjoys being short. One thing that i'm happy for with myself is having the patience until I was 24 to start. Now i'm standing tall at 6"4 with a healthy body and full of muscles. Everybody is looking for a quick fix nowadays. The key is patience and with this you will find if you still have the passion, committment and love of bodybuilding, powerlifting or whatever you're in it for. The ability of having the power to transform your body is amazing. Most kids that start with roids early end up getting burnt out down the road and never having the chance of reaching this point.
    Last edited by Smak; 11-27-2005 at 12:00 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    all u can really do is tell him how u regret doing it at such a young age... let him know about the bad effects gear cld have on his young endo system... if that fails to persuade him, then your only option is to see to it that he does it in the safest possible manner...

my fear is that he won't listen if i tell him what can happen, so i think i should share my knowledge with him on the proper use, but also warn him of what can happen. does this sound like a game plan?...also i grew 4 inches after using roids, so is stunted growth a definite side effect?

bump

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    off topic...but i stopped growing at sixteen.........if i were you, id tell ur bro to lift with a passion and eat perfectly for 6 months straight b4 he thinks about steroids ..then after that see how he feels

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i started when i was 17 too i was dedicated like u were researched the stuff since i was 14 & ended up doing 2 cycles of test e 500mgs/wk for 8 wks.... yea i did grow a lot bigger than every1 in highschool in a matter of a few wks & every1 realized what i was doing & it just gave me a bad name threwout the last year of highschool but no1 would talk crap 2 my face! but in reality i wish i would of waited longer i'm going to be 20 in 2 months but i havent touched a steroid since my 19th b-day & dont plan on it for another year or so.. i dont think i stunted my growth either cuz i grew about 2inches since i was 17 but tell ur bro its not worth it now tell him bout the sides u can get & what would happen if he doesnt do a proper pct or gets shut down & the permanet damages he can do to himself & he def wouldnt b able to get any girls @ least wait another year if u can get him 2 wait that long & let him try the mass stack by bsn i did it twice so far & loved it i put on great strength & size

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    just lie to him and say that his wee wee will get smaller if he does roids when his 17 and that there is a bigger chance of him getting gyno really bad bitch tits with milk etc...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Where are the PARENTS in all of this??

~SC~

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Try your best to convince him not too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstiffler
    i started when i was 17 too i was dedicated like u were researched the stuff since i was 14 & ended up doing 2 cycles of test e 500mgs/wk for 8 wks.... yea i did grow a lot bigger than every1 in highschool in a matter of a few wks & every1 realized what i was doing & it just gave me a bad name threwout the last year of highschool but no1 would talk crap 2 my face! but in reality i wish i would of waited longer i'm going to be 20 in 2 months but i havent touched a steroid since my 19th b-day & dont plan on it for another year or so.. i dont think i stunted my growth either cuz i grew about 2inches since i was 17 but tell ur bro its not worth it now tell him bout the sides u can get & what would happen if he doesnt do a proper pct or gets shut down & the permanet damages he can do to himself & he def wouldnt b able to get any girls @ least wait another year if u can get him 2 wait that long & let him try the mass stack by bsn i did it twice so far & loved it i put on great strength & size
    Thats what i was going to try to do get him on some good supps, diet and the right program. But if he insists I will guide him. Swolecat, obviously hes not going to tell parents.

First thing is...He's not mature enough mentally...secondly, he's not mature enough physically...thirdly, he's not dedicated enough.

You will not win on any of these factors though. None of this will scare him away from doing it. If you really want to scare him, tell him about your friend at the gym who did a cycle and started growing cysts all over his balls. Then tell him about how your tits are really starting to bother you now. Just give him as many negative associations as possible, right now you're only giving him the plus sides...And being his older bro, you're his role model. Everything you do, he'll follow. I suggest that you play it off like you're done with steroids because you're too young and they ****ed you up big time. He'll figure out the rest himself, you won't need to tell him.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_built7
    Swolecat, obviously hes not going to tell parents.
    What about you? For the sake of his health and future?

Of course he ain't gonna tell, that's why you are the big brother.

~SC~

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What about you? For the sake of his health and future?

Of course he ain't gonna tell, that's why you are the big brother.

~SC~
    Swole is completly right.
    YOU are the big brother.
    YOU are the one that needs to get him to hit the gym, and show him his natural genetic potential before he screws it all up...
    YOU are also the one that needs to tell him what you did when you were 17 was stupid. (this is not a lecture, you asked us...)
    Maybe if he understands how bad juicing is at that age, he won't do it.
    Yes, I understand that he will mention that you did it at his age, but tell him what you told us. I think you asking everyone for advice was a great decision on your behalf.
    Good luck.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    BTW, I am 6'4 and didn't start juicing untill I was 24.
    My "little" brother is 5'9 and juiced when he was 16...
    The only problem is, my brother told no one, and kept it a secret.
    Can you say "closed growth plates...."
    I believe that the juice stunted his height, cause no male is under '6 foot in my family, except for my brother....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    BTW, I am 6'4 and didn't start juicing untill I was 24.
    My "little" brother is 5'9 and juiced when he was 16...
    The only problem is, my brother told no one, and kept it a secret.
    Can you say "closed growth plates...."
    I believe that the juice stunted his height, cause no male is under '6 foot in my family, except for my brother....
    This is very true. Isn't this enough to stop a 17 year old from juicing? I know it would for me.

thanks to all of you for your help.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    I think you should be his source and over charge him that way you can make money off of him juicing.

Then rightttt before PCT tell him you wont give him the clomid unless he pays 3x the money for it, cause without clomid he will be all fvcked up and have no choice but to pay.

Doing this for a few of his cycles could probably put you through college

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if he is hell bent on doin it just tell him u will do it for him so he dont screw something up and shoot him up with sterile oil. at his age the placebo effect will be off the charts.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    haha, good call. It would work too.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    yea just get him same fake oil tell him its the reall deal he will probly feel like he is on it phycologically anyway lol,,that way your saving him from alot of troubles

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd use an old bottle of QV or whatever you used last cycle and just refill it with sterile/filtered oil. Get him to up his calorie intake at the same time and there you have it.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    its your job to deter him from using...end of story. regardless of your decision to begin at an early age, he shoudn't. he may not be as lucky as you were

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    This is very true. Isn't this enough to stop a 17 year old from juicing? I know it would for me.
    Smak im in love with your profile pic

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    its your job to deter him from using...end of story. regardless of your decision to begin at an early age, he shoudn't. he may not be as lucky as you were
    in all of this we have to remember this kid is 17 how many of us listened to anything at that age. i still say the sterile oil.

Thread Information