Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member

Help with my cycle

I am doing a cycle and i need a little advice on it. One thing you should know is that I won't be taking my dbol until around week 4 because I am having trouble getting ahold of it but I will have it by then. I wanted to start out with it but it didn't work out that way.

Week 1-10: 500mg Test E, 300mg Deca
    Week 4-8: 50mg DBol/day
    Week 7-14: 10mg Nolva/day (only have 50 pills, let me know if I should do this different but I won't be able to get anymore Nolva)
    Week 1-15: 200mg Vitamin B-6/day
    Week 13-15: Clomid Therapy

I just took my 2nd shot today and what I want to do is add Clen somewhere at the end of my cycle to cut out some fat and reduce my post cycle muscle loss but I don't know exactly when I should take it. Also, should I take anything with then Clen? I'm pretty cut, the only fat I really have is in my gut. Thanks for the help guys.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    based on ur stats in ur profile, ur not ready to juice

5'11 175 12%b/f is small

post your diet since it probably needs work.....training would be nice to post too

and when you post the diet include the grams of pro/fat/carbs per meal as well as the overall calorie count

Swampwood is offline New Member
    I'd do the nolva eod..unless problem arises. and I'd start the clen around week 12 and go with it through pct. The only thing additionally that goes with clen is t3 but not necessary and learn alot about it before you try.

Date of Birth:
    February 12, 1986

Height:
    5'11"
    Weight:
    175lbs

I recomend you train naturally for 2 more years and get up to 190-200 naturally.
    You are too young and too small to be taking steroids IMO.

Swampwood is offline New Member
    Doh..If your that thin..dont think about t3 sorry

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    personally id use the dbol in the first 4 weeks, and run the tomoxifen throughout the entire cycle. imo, the whole pont of juicing is to look good to the females when you take your shirt off, and if you've got gyno, then that tends to take the attention away from your muscle build. as far as the clen goes, i take it the day after my last dose of juice. i suppose it would be just as effective to wait a day or two, depending on what type of gear your running, but i dont want to give up any of my gains. ive read that its important to start your first dose of clen at 30-40 mgs, then the second day, up it to 80 mgs, then the third day up it to 125, and stay at that dose until you're done with the clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    imo, the whole pont of juicing is to look good to the females when you take your shirt off
    if thats ur goal, then drop the gear, that can easily be achieved naturally

gear is to take you beyond the normal capacity of humans in a given sport(bigger muscles for bbing, harder hits for football, more endurance for runners) not so u can take a shortcut

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Need2bbigger...If this is the first cycle and you are going ahead anyway I would suggest you just do the Test and save the Deca and Dbol for later. See what the Test does for you.
    And do the proper Post Cycle Therapy so you can take the shirt off.

Good Luck Bro

Need2bBigger is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help guys. And no this isn't my first cycle... I've done a Test Cycle before and gained 18 lbs and I've done a cycle with just omnadren ... I don't think it was any good... I only gained like 7 or 8 lbs. Anyway... I have gotten up to 190 lbs before but then I got really sick and got my wisdom teeth taken out all at the same time and couldn't eat or work out for a while and I got down to about 168 lbs. I'm trying to build back up now. One of my friends who I get my juice from is helping me work out and eat good ( I normally do a good job at this by myself) but he is 6'4" 280lbs and he's makin sure I do all my stuff right. I just wanted some input on the clen . My goal is to get to about 205-210lbs and have lean muscle mass. Hopefully this can be acheived.. thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Need2bBigger
    I've done a Test Cycle before and gained 18 lbs and I've done a cycle with just omnadren... I don't think it was any good... I only gained like 7 or 8 lbs. Anyway... I have gotten up to 190 lbs
    how much did you keep per cycle?

lets say you kept half, then it puts you at 178lbs at 5'11

again, what were you thinking juicing that tiny

Quote Originally Posted by Need2bBigger
    One of my friends who I get my juice from is helping me work out and eat good ( I normally do a good job at this by myself)
    what is good?

be specific

Thread Information