Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

problem with my shot

I just took my shot and after I pulled the needle out of my glut blood squirted out. I shot my left glute on thurs. of last week and the same thing happened I am at the end of my cycle and this has not happened in the past . What is up with that? Am I shoting in the wrong spot?

motorman is offline New Member
    It's caused from scar tissue. You are hitting the same spot too often, try rotating between quads and glutes this will give you several sights to inject.

lifter05 is offline Junior Member
    ya make sure ur not pulling out early also, or pulling out while injucting still

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Also make sure you aspire after pinning but before injecting.

No big deal, I have given thousands of shots and sometimes it just happens.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes the needle will go clear thru a vein, so you get no blood when you aspire, but when you pull out you get a pumper. It has happened to me a few times, no big deal no problem, it just happens. But you are right to ask the question, we are all here to help each other. Be Safe!

when you r injecting at the bottom dont try to bury the plunger to get every single drop ...push to the end but when i first started it happened to me cause of that suction when you bury the needle cause it to suck blood

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    just means you hit a vein no big deal

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    happens all the time

xlcojones is offline Junior Member
    no biggie....I have had some that looked like I had a fountain of blood comming out my shoulder (aspirated too).

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.SHRED
    just means you hit a vein no big deal
    Hitting a vein is no big deal? Actually, it is a big deal and it does not happen all the time. Have you ever actually injected yourself? If you do happen to hit a vein, even if you just go through it, you can start feeling sick as you are shooting. You can start coughing uncontrollably and feel very week. You will sweat and feel like you need to throw up. It has only happened to me once but I never want to repeat that again. It’s a pretty big deal to me. You can’t be too careful.

However, just because you see blood, does NOT mean you hit a vein.

Just my experience.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    yea, thats happened to me too. it didn't cause any problems with my health, but it did stain my chair and carpet

xlcojones is offline Junior Member
    lol...my carpet is still stained!!

Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    Hitting a vein is no big deal? Actually, it is a big deal and it does not happen all the time. Have you ever actually injected yourself? If you do happen to hit a vein, even if you just go through it, you can start feeling sick as you are shooting. You can start coughing uncontrollably and feel very week. You will sweat and feel like you need to throw up. It has only happened to me once but I never want to repeat that again. It’s a pretty big deal to me. You can’t be too careful.

However, just because you see blood, does NOT mean you hit a vein.

Just my experience.

Hitting a vein is no big deal,.......you do it more than you think. Now hitting a artery is another story.

Your post sounds like a science fiction story.....................look at an Anatomy book and tell me how you avoid veins 99% of the time when you put a 1-1.5 inch needle into your body.....LMAO
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-28-2005 at 07:56 PM.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    when you r injecting at the bottom dont try to bury the plunger to get every single drop ...push to the end but when i first started it happened to me cause of that suction when you bury the needle cause it to suck blood
    I think your right, that is what I did. I gues I was just getting greedy and wanted every last drop, lol. I never aspire with my glut because I thought I didn't have to, Now I will. I also have not got the guts up yet to shoot the quads yet. That just worries me a little.

Thread Information