Billmister is offline Member

FIRST TIME DBOL Taker.. QUestion

Hey everyone what's up? Well I started my cycle today. this is my stats

20 Years Old, 5'7, 140lb, low body fat nice shape. and been working out for about 2 in a half years now. did deca once.. by itself. Here is my new cycle:

Week 1 - 5 tabs of 5mg DBOL *****Monday 1 shot of 500mg Sustenon

Week 2 - 4 tabs of 5mg DBOL *****Monday 1 shot of 500mg Sustenon

Week 3 - 3 tabs of 5mg DBOL *****Monday 1 shot of 500mg Sustenon

Week 4 - 2 tabs of 5mg DBOL *****Monday 1 shot of 500mg Sustenon

Week 5 - 1 tab of 5mg DBoL *****Monday 1 shot of 500mg Sustenon

Week 6 - 250mg Sustenon

Week 7 - 250mg Sustenon

Week 8 - Train Natural

Week 9 - Train Natural

Week10 - First day - 6 tabs of 50mg Clomid
    10 Days - 2 tabs of 50mg Clomid
    10 Days - 1 tab of 50mg Clomid
    I have nolvadex on hand in case of signes of gyno.

Now my question is this, I took 5 pills today 2 in morning, 2 before workout, and 1 before i go to bed. Is it normal to feel a little nausious when taken them? Or am i just nervous? First Time doing dbol. Please respond. and thanks everyone for your good advise for this cycle

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

Split the methandrostenelone even more. Take 5 single applications every 2.5-3.5 hours over the waking hours to assure even BL concentrations [BL]. "Dbol " must be maintained as evenly as possible for optimal results. I am assuming you were wise and have chosen a reputable 5mg formula.

Nausea is a listed SE of the active MED methandrostenolone . Do not sweat it. Go for 5-7 days uninterupted. If you are getting sick, the MED isn't for you or you could be swallowing non-factory original methandrostenolone.

Furthermore do not taper down the dbol to the levels you speak of. Taking less than 4 a day, warrants a waste of product as the half life is limited. 1-2 a day is a waste as the active MED is long gone within 4 hours.....what about the other 20 hours??

Susta is fine....go 8 weeks if you have the inventory.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with what planetx said about the d-bol. I would not taper it and I think it is good to be moderate with your dosages (being that you weight a 140 lbs), but I would keep the dosage at 25mg/ed throughout. Also, I would definetely consider splitting the sust shots between two shots-- firstly to better utilize the shorter acting esters and, secondly, if you have never injected sust before, you will prob feel some real soreness off of 250mg and 500mg in one shot might really make you walk funny for a while (if you are doing glute or quad injections)...Anyway, good luck.

Billmister is offline Member
    thanks guys. Yea I am taking 5mg tabs. so what you are saying then is take on pill every like 3 hourse apart correct? And I will take your advise on that 5 tabs all through my cycle. I believe my dbol are pritty good and real, i've seen tons of the once i have. About the nausea it's getting better. It was just a little big, or maybe it's the weight gainers. well ok I will take your advice on the dbol thanks alot. so one more questin am i right on 1 pill every 3 hours? thanks guys

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Correct. And as Steel correctly recommended, I would split sustanon into 2 injects to try to capitalize on the (yet minimal) effects of a 2x30mg weekly dosage of the propionate ester.

500 a pop is sore w/o mixing a deca or EQ with it. Heat the amp if jabbin 500 in one pop.

Thread Information