Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LLsoldier is offline Junior Member

Question Steroids and Fat Burn.

Hi,
    I have a small Q
    I want to know that steroids can make body burn fat and gain size togheter??
    IF yes write me some Cycles.tnx

Height:
    Weight:
    Training Experience:
    1 YEAR

Cycle Experience:
    dianabol ,methan,testostorone

Only training one year and already using...

Bro that is just sad..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Gain size and loose fat - NO. Gain lean mass while not loosing fat yes. Cutting you will minimize muscle loss. I just started to cut for my first time ever, I have read that if you cutt without sauce one would loose 1 lbs of muscle for every 4 lbs of fat... with anabolic steroids loose approximately 1 lbs of muscle for every 8-10 lbs of fat.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Do your own homework buddy it will help you out in the longrun. To answer your question androgenic steriods cause the body to burn fat and blocks the formation of new fat. eg trenbolone (fina) , oxandrolone (anavar ), testosterone (test) and even nandrolone (deca )

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    to answer your question - no, anaboloic steroids do not burn fat. correct diet and cardiovascular training do. You can always supplement with an ECA stack, yohimburn, or even DNP if you know what you're doing, but the capstone to fat loss is diet and excersise.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    Height:
    Weight:
    Training Experience:
    1 YEAR

Cycle Experience:

Bro that is just sad..

And why is that sad?? U have no idea what kind of base he has to build on. And 1 year is alot longer then quite a few guys on here wait before using.

U like to post replys with no help. Just a put down in them
    try answering his question before busting his balls........

To try and answer your question... I think tren technically burns fat as well as helping pack on the muscle... not sure...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Sorry, but for a first post and the way it's written, it appears to be a failed attempt at a miserable joke.

Not only is he admitting he knows nothing about AAS (for them to burn fat, etc), he is asking for sample cycles for
    these fictitious events.

~SC~

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Trenebolone, anavar and proviron . (Test and nadrolone are not fatburning)

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    the capstone to fat loss is diet and excersise.
    BINGO
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 12-04-2005 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sorry, but for a first post and the way it's written, it appears to be a failed attempt at a miserable joke.

Not only is he admitting he knows nothing about AAS (for them to burn fat, etc), he is asking for sample cycles for
    these fictitious events.

~SC~
    True Swole, but the majority of tyrones replys to questions are nothing more than put downs of the people asking them... a reply like u need to do more research wld have been better then telling him he is sad.

JMO

And why is that sad?? U have no idea what kind of base he has to build on. And 1 year is alot longer then quite a few guys on here wait before using.

U like to post replys with no help. Just a put down in them

To try and answer your question... I think tren technically burns fat as well as helping pack on the muscle... not sure...
    1 year=0 base

And you feel free to encourage teenagers and people with 5 months training experiance to use steroids , thats your choice.

I on the other hand will give them good advice...nice or not....just the truth.

1 year=0 base

And you feel free to encourage teenagers and people with 5 months training experiance to use steroids , thats your choice.

I on the other hand will give them good advice...nice or not....just the truth.
    You gave him no advice..... You put him down...... Which is what I am referring to...

And I don't encourage people to do use steroids .... I just don't pick on every newbie who asks a question and doesn't fit into your criteria to use steroids...

For those of you who are saying steriods don't not promote fat burning need to go do some research on the subject. Test, nandrolone (NPP especially) trenbolone BURN FAT period.

You gave him no advice..... You put him down...... Which is what I am referring to...

And I don't encourage people to do use steroids .... I just don't pick on every newbie who asks a question and doesn't fit into your criteria to use steroids...
    I see you give steroid advice to kids 18-20 here all the time. If thats what you want to do then fine.....I don't rip on you for it.
    It seems you are incapable of having the same respect for those you disagree with.

I don't care if someone is new or has been a member here for 2 years. If they ask a stupid question I will call them on it, if they are a teenager I will tell them steroid use is stupid! You don't like it??? tough .

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    For those of you who are saying steriods don't not promote fat burning need to go do some research on the subject. Test, nandrolone (NPP especially) trenbolone BURN FAT period.
    Although a very small portion of that may be true, it would do the newcomer to the substances no good at all if the base/diet/training/rest/etc., were not impeccable to make use of any of this aspect.

Therefore, it seems that the focus of fat-burning is centered in the wrong area, and that's not going to yield a platinum final product.

~SC~

Tyrone we get it.... Don't use steroids at a young age...
    Of course I agree with you that they should wait till they are older, but with that being said what about those who are just going to use anyway?
    Nothing wrong with letting them know they should wait, but u seem to just want to put them all down. That's all I was saying.

Although a very small portion of that may be true, it would do the newcomer to the substances no good at all if the base/diet/training/rest/etc., were not impeccable to make use of any of this aspect.
    Therefore, it seems that the focus of fat-burning is centered in the wrong area, and that's not going to yield a platinum final product.

~SC~
    I agree with you on that point Swole. He asked a question and I answered it. Simple as that. There was not need for me a emphasize on diet and cardio because you and the others in the thread have it covered.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

This guy is never going to post agen. He must be thinking what a bunch of ass holes.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

This guy is never going to post agen. He must be thinking what a bunch of ass holes.
    Yeah we do look like raving lunatics.... I apologize... it must be the clomid....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yeah we do look like raving lunatics.... I apologize... it must be the clomid....
    I hear ya pct is getting the best of me, but you are right, in steriod foruum peoples answers need to be more proffesional and helpful or it makes the board look like shit.The fact that someone asked a stupid question, is young or doesnt know much never warrants being flamed. Asking repeaded stupid questions....................well thats different.
    Last edited by BG; 12-03-2005 at 11:23 AM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LLsoldier
    Hi,
    I have a small Q
    Diet and cardio are paramount in the conquest to lean out. AAS will only assist in your conquest. Certain AAS will help, although, many of their effects won't be seen until you are single digit BF%. Tren , and masteron come to mind specifically. ECA, DNP and other thermogenics will burn fat. Although, a sensible diet would do the same. With the limited knowledge you have pertainine to the subject of AAS, I would not reccommend you use AAS to burn fat. I would reccommend you diet properly and do some ass-busting cardio. Once you get the BF down low enough, then I would go with a lean mass diet/cycle. Now, this is to say that you have enough time in the gym and don't have issues holding down a proper diet. If you are new to the iron game, I would say hitting it hard naturally at least the first year or two. I would say three, but that's me. Educate yourself on the subject,research a cycle, then post it and we will critique it. No one will do your homework for you bro.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Good post k.l.g. me ol' cocker, it annoys the crap out of me that whenever anyone asks if any steroids help burn fat every smartass on the board lines up to say "DIET AND CARDIO!"

Of course diet and cardio should be utilised too, and if you feel the need to mention that then do but at least answer the question that was asked.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Good post k.l.g. me ol' cocker, it annoys the crap out of me that whenever anyone asks if any steroids help burn fat every smartass on the board lines up to say "DIET AND CARDIO!"

Of course diet and cardio should be utilised too, and if you feel the need to mention that then do but at least answer the question that was asked.
    NotSmall you have no idea how much that irks me man. Someone asks a question, you answer it to the best of your knowledge and if needed add your opinion. However most guys who post in the thread feel the need to add ethical advice as well or worse not answer the question at all.

Noob: "Hi bros what are good drugs for a cutting cycle? My stats are blah blah"

99% AR members: "Diet and Cardio!!"
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 12-03-2005 at 12:12 PM.

NotSmall you have no idea how much that irks me man. Someone asks a question, you answer it to the best of your knowledge and if needed add your opinion. However most guys who post in the thread feel the need to add ethical advice as well or worse not answer the question at all.

Noob: "Hi bros what are good drugs for a cutting cycle? My stats are blah blah"

Yup, even if 5 people have already posted it, they still feel the need to type it in 'cause they're all - "Ooo ooo, I know this one, I know this one!"

Honestly, I wasn't trying to start a flame fest whatsoever. The replies are genuine and true.

It's just that I see examples of these situations daily, not just @ A.R., all around me, and it gets pretty frustrating.

Oh, and if I wanted a flame fest, you'd know it!

~SC~

I am also happy that we have that many members yelling diet/cardio.

Even if they don't know why, it's still not a wrong answer.

Especially when the initial post itself doesn't relay an image of an imacculate nutritional/exercise approach being already in motion.

If it is in motion, and I'm wrong, well, I'd be willing to take that bet. Vegas doesn't even have odds that good.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Honestly, I wasn't trying to start a flame fest whatsoever. The replies are genuine and true.

It's just that I see examples of these situations daily, not just @ A.R., all around me, and it gets pretty frustrating.

Oh, and if I wanted a flame fest, you'd know it!

~SC~
    so .. no flame fest?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

so .. no flame fest?
    Nah, not today! Today is a fire-free day.

Today is be productive day, the flame fest I'll announce and it'll be
    held live via Internet.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Nah, not today! Today is a fire-free day.

Today is be productive day, the flame fest I'll announce and it'll be
    held live via Internet.

~SC~
    HOT DAM! .. did you hear that Jr. we gunna have our selves a FLAMEFEST!.. Via Da Intra net..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Height:
    Weight:
    Training Experience:
    1 YEAR

Cycle Experience:

Bro that is just sad..
    82 kgs? I hope not 82 lbs...

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    Hi,
    I have a small Q
    My last words before steroids use:

NO BRAIN, NO TRAIN, NO PAIN, NO GAIN

Quote Originally Posted by zomzom
    My last words before steroids use:

NO BRAIN, NO TRAIN, NO PAIN, NO GAIN
    Great contribution!?!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Great contribution!?!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Oh man..at least responses havent been too bad

Only because 99% of the people that ask want a magic pill/injection and not put effort into loosing fat.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Only because 99% of the people that ask want a magic pill/injection and not put effort into loosing fat.
    And if somebody knows of one...LET ME KNOW!!! I can then spend more time jerking off than working out, preparing meals, and researching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    In that case shall we also just assume that 99% of people who ask about steroids want a magic pill/injection and not put effort into gaining muscle, and based on that assumption answer every question about muscle gains from steroids with "FOOD & LIFTING"?

you mean it's not good for a 1 year builder to use steroids ?
    WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr

REALLY

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LLsoldier
    you mean it's not good for a 1 year builder to use steroids ?
    WHY?

well after one year of training u dont even have enough muscle to be injecting in...unless u do all your shots in your glutes...but of course ud like the all oral cycle wouldnt u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information