Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clen Sucks!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Thank you!!!! I was the only one fighting that fight for a long time. Benadryl did not help me either. 2on 2off is my recommendation(weeks that is).
    I'll vouch for that. Did see some decent results until about the beginning of week3. Notice I said decent.

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

Bobby D, To me it seems sometimes using inuendo language is a lot better than the usual graphically descriptive language which can sound kind of crass - besides, it was kinda respect for my GF. As far as what it means you can use your imagination

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Bobby D, To me it seems sometimes using inuendo language is a lot better than the usual graphically descriptive language which can sound kind of crass - besides, it was kinda respect for my GF. As far as what it means you can use your imagination
    I laughed at the part where you said she started to cry... priceless.

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

If your doing PCT right now i would stick with clen because its anticatabolic.[/QUOTE]

305 GUY

My pct is nolva and clomid; would it make a significant difference to include clen?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    If your doing PCT right now i would stick with clen because its anticatabolic.
    305 GUY

My pct is nolva and clomid; would it make a significant difference to include clen ?[/QUOTE]

its really up to you. If you gained some fat on your cycle and want to burn some off without loosing to much muscle use clen. it is not neccessary.

and i agree with chest and meso that 6 weeks of clen with benadryl is not the best choice. But i did feel like benadryl did help slightly, so for this reason i like 3 weeks clen (benadryl 3rd week) then 3 weeks ECY. EDit: (benadryl 3rd week of ECY aswell)
    Last edited by 305GUY; 12-06-2005 at 01:41 PM. Reason: cause i forgot sumthing. IS THERE PROBLEM!! :D

ecivon is offline Member

Clen Sucks!!!!

Meso, you're a good guy with good and helpful posts. Your posts have been helpful to me. You have to understand, I scared and hurt my girl. I mean, when you're in a quiet moment like that and your girl is busy and all of a sudden you jump up screaming and knock her backwards -- freaked her little butt out. I felt bad, but I made the mistake of laughing at the look on her face and then she got mad.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    hey chest can will i get better results with clen or ecy stack? for pct! or is it possible to just use nolva alone for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    hey chest can will i get better results with clen or ecy stack? for pct! or is it possible to just use nolva alone for pct.
    Nolva is to get your hpta back up and running or at least block negative feedback from estrogen. Listen, clen is used to help keep motivation on working out(like eca does, kinda speed), it is anti-catabolic meaning it will not eat away at muscle yet helps shed unwanted fat via raising metabolic rate. So the reasons for each compound is different.

Meso, you're a good guy with good and helpful posts. Your posts have been helpful to me. You have to understand, I scared and hurt my girl. I mean, when you're in a quiet moment like that and your girl is busy and all of a sudden you jump up screaming and knock her backwards -- freaked her little butt out. I felt bad, but I made the mistake of laughing at the look on her face and then she got mad.
    I would have been like "what the fvck did you do to me!?!?", told her to make it up I get to go anal this very minute. Tell her to keep crying like it is rape.

JOKING

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    thanks meso , got it!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    yep, what he said. From now on I will do 2on2off for clen and will run it pct when I start up

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you!!!! I was the only one fighting that fight for a long time. Benadryl did not help me either. 2on 2off is my recommendation(weeks that is).
    Im with u guys on that boat! Honestly, the benadryl approach aint helping me, next time Ill go with the 2 weeks on / off. My question is that would the continous use still be anti-catabolic during PCT asnd therefore maybe useful?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im with u guys on that boat! Honestly, the benadryl approach aint helping me, next time Ill go with the 2 weeks on / off. My question is that would the continous use still be anti-catabolic during PCT asnd therefore maybe useful?
    I would say keeping gains through eating protein throughout the day and eating the right amount of calories will help with retention. Water will undoubtedly drop. I am starting to believe that swolecat guy might know what he is talking about.

I am starting to believe that swolecat guy might know what he is talking about.
    In regards to what?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    In regards to what?
    Food and it being the staple of gaining, cutting, recovering... etc...

couldnt agree with that more..

Dido!!

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Probably a stupid question but.. your vitamin & water intake was sufficient right? Never hurts to ask but if you were pissing like Clen tends to make you you could've been running low on either or both. Just something to think about because it's a pretty helpful substance when you can tolerate it.

ecivon is offline Member
    Can't believe this got resurrected ... but, not a stupid question Bro.

Water and vitamin intake has always been very good. Potassium was supplemented, just never helped with the cramps -- which as I said I've been predisposed to since a kid. They would come on full blown, even during periods of rest, inactivity and sleep, without warning, in the weirdest places.

CLEN SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

passthetest is offline Member
    it has always worked well for me except i get calf/neck cramps

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Can't believe this got resurrected ... but, not a stupid question Bro.

Water and vitamin intake has always been very good. Potassium was supplemented, just never helped with the cramps -- which as I said I've been predisposed to since a kid. They would come on full blown, even during periods of rest, inactivity and sleep, without warning, in the weirdest places.

CLEN SUCKS !!!!!!!!!
    Not in general, but for you at a scant 30mcgs, 4gms of Taurine, and supplemented Potassium, yeah...that definitely DID!

Simply proves, that it's not for everyone!

Can't believe this got resurrected...
    Yeah, I was surprised to see this thread uniterred as well...ahhh, the classics!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Cramps go away for me after the first week. Not running any taurine and am in week 5. Have seen very nice results. Only sides are feeling really hot and getting short of breath while working out or doing cardio. Oh and I run 25 mgs benedryl pretty much every night, might miss a few days and then do 50 for a night or two. Only run 100mcgs the benedryl works I just find that you need it a lot more often than every 3rd week. Atleast every 2nd week you should be using it.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Cramps go away for me after the first week. Not running any taurine and am in week 5. Have seen very nice results. Only sides are feeling really hot and getting short of breath while working out or doing cardio. Oh and I run 25 mgs benedryl pretty much every night, might miss a few days and then do 50 for a night or two. Only run 100mcgs the benedryl works I just find that you need it a lot more often than every 3rd week. Atleast every 2nd week you should be using it.
    The prob with benedryl is that it makes me sleepy all the time ... clen just isn't for everyone and a good eca, ecy stack does just as well.

Second2None is offline Banned
    try the pill form,
    CLEN IS THE BEST

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the potential cardiovascular problems and side effects are more than enough to stay away from that crap. The abnormal EKG, resting heart rate of 120 beats/min, and bp of 150/110 after only one week on clen are more than enough reason for me to stay away from that crap. I can lose a couple extra lbs just by changing up my diet and upping my cardio

Second2None is offline Banned
    Luv that crap, send me yours

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    clen cramps are common for me when i use it, although not as bad as what you are experiencing. Get them mostly in my abs and branchialis (forearms)

Quote Originally Posted by ****morphyl
    Benadryl worked fine for me...I went up to 5 weeks at one point with no loss of efficacy...I guess its different for everybody

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Got to love that clen . Best thing ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information